Chapter 41: Twinkle Event."

Start from the beginning

Wait, you...your deal with TQ is done?" Daniel shockley asked Jimin.

Of course!" Jimin calmly and arrogantly said waving his hand before he walk out in there.

It's said that it is not easy to work with TQ. How could Jimin do it successfully!" Daniel thought.

Sis, I'm suspicious that Jimin knows something about the twinkle event!" Daniel seriously said to his sister.

No matter he knows or not. She it not supposed to appear there. Let someone follow him right now!" Minah seriously told her brother.

Got it. I will never let him plot anything with YG KPlus Entertainment!" Daniel agreed and he did what his sister told him.

---

(Let's skip the time again for now☺️😌).

(At the Twinkle Event)

Right now, Kang Daniel, his sister Kang Minah and Fiancé Yo Yu-ri was walking in the red carpet at the Twinkle Event, many people was around them and standing not far from them

Right now, Kang Daniel, his sister Kang Minah and Fiancé Yo Yu-ri was walking in the red carpet at the Twinkle Event, many people was around them and standing not far from them. The three was shamelessly walking and waving to the fans that was in there til they got in front of the wall where they are going to sign.

Host: Walking on the Red Carpet right now is the general director Kang Daniel, supermodel Yo Yu-ri from YG KPlus Entertainment, and Miss Kang Minah!.

Host: Please step forward to sign on the wall and take the interview.

Host: Anyway, can we know why in such an important event, Jimin is absent?.

We had informed him about this event. But that is a pity that he refused to join...!" Minah was the one who answered the host's question, confident about it.

YG KPlus company hopes that whatever Jimin's opinion is, he can let us know!" She added.

Host: Hahah, maybe his health is not good. It's okay, we hope he can be here the next time.

After Jimin's fans hear what Minah said and also what the host said. They start arguing them.

Jimin's Fans: Lying! YG KPlus Entertainment is lying. *Angry*

Jimin's Fans: Stop bullying him.

Jimin's Boy Fan: Look, Jimin is coming.

Jimin's Fans: What? Where? Where?.

Jimin's Fans immediately looked up to the other side of the red carpet where they saw the male model with a man at his 40's.

Jimin's Girl Fans: Ah, Ah, Ah, he is so handsome and gorgeous. *Giddy*

Jimin's Boy Fans: Wait that man, next to him is...?.

Jimin's Girl Fans: Oh my gosh...next to him is the editorial director Lee Dongwook from TQ! My Idol Ahhhhhhh.