"..well good luck with that loser!" Bakugou laughed, as he walked away.

Faruko rolled her eyes.
Why do I even bother,
That guy really needs to get humbled in some way

"oh, and by the way" Bakugou stops himself, having his back turned. "..thanks. Ya know, for what you did back there.."

Faruko softly gasped, wide eyed. "Wait, what did ya say?"

"I'm not gonna repeat myself! Don't think this is the start of some friendship or anything just because I thanked ya crow wings!" Bakugou snapped.

"Um yeah I didn't think that at all nor did it cross my mind but okay" Faruko honestly said.

Bakugou grit his teeth at what she just said.

Grrr! I should've just kept my mouth shut!
Bakugou thought, he never liked thanking anyone unless they've done something big to deserve it - still dislike doing it though.

...

Later, everyone in the class was notified that they'll be relocating to where they will stay, in which every student will now have to live in the Heights Alliance dormitories to secure the safety of their students. As everyone was notified, they were also instructed to get their things and belongings with them, packing their possessions and items in boxes as they take care of their beds and other furnitures. Some of the students at UA liked the idea of having a dorm room, but not all agrees with it.

I can't believe I have to sleep in school for now on..
Faruko thought while carrying her boxes up the stairs.
If I could I would go with the van any day but this

Faruko finally makes it to her dorm room, seeing her bed and wardrobe in place, looking spacey and empty. Faruko puts the boxes down at the center of the room, taking a good look around the place, seeing her other unpacked luggages around.

"Hmm.." Faruko thought to herself, envisioning on how she should decorate her room.

Or maybe this isn't such a bad idea

Faruko thought, as she begins to open the boxes, taking her items out and unpacking her things, including her clothes. Of course, putting the photo of her friend Danny away in her drawer for safe keeping. Then she started with the curtains, then the carpet, and worked out on the bed. Lastly, she starts putting her posters up, focusing on the wall of her room.

Hmm, that wall looks depressing,
Faruko thought, looking at the right side of the wall of the dorm with a hand on her chin.

Hmm.. time to get a little creative
Faruko thought with a smirk, who took out a can of spray paint in her hands.

...

Later, everyone agreed to reveal their rooms to each other since they'll be staying together at the the Heights Alliance dormitory, plus it was Ashido's idea so everyone thought it would be fun and interesting to show off their rooms to each other, and so, they start off with the first person; who wasn't ready to reveal his room.

Deku's room

"N-no no don't go in there please I'm not -"