Chapter Seven

YN

"Get up. It's three in the afternoon and I'm hungry," I said. He looked up at me where I sat up on the edge of the bed. "Come on, babe. I was having a really nice dream," he whined. I looked down at the white towel around his waist. "I can see that," I said. He smirked at me and winked. "Wanna act out what we did in my dream? You were such a dirty girl, Princess." I rolled my eyes and went to get up but Stu's arms wrapped around me, flipping me so I was underneath him. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked, leaning down to connect our lips. His hand grabbed my leg to lift it over his hip, fingers running up under his shirt I had on.

"Stu..." he shut me up when he ran his fingers through my slit. "Shh. Just relax, baby." He trailed kisses down to my neck, finger slipping inside of me. Stu was always gentle with me unless I asked him not to be. Just as I was getting close to my orgasm the phone on the bedside table rang. "Ignore it, baby." Stu curled his fingers and pushed the shirt up more with his other hand. He laid down on his stomach between my legs, attaching his lips around my clit. The phone stopped ringing all of five seconds before it started again. Stu sat up and yanked it off the base. "What!"

"Yeah. Yeah, okay! Jesus, man. Billy, I heard you the first fucking time, man. We'll be down in like twenty minutes we just woke up and I'm a little fucking busy. Fuckk off!" He slammed the phone back down before going back to what he was doing. "What did he want?" I asked. He sighed and looked up at me, "they want to go find somewhere to eat. Now be a good girl and lay down." I lashed back down and gasped as he devoured me like he was a starving man. When I came from the insult of his fingers and tongue he ripped the towel off his waist and pulled the shirt up over my head. 

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. "I don't have condoms," he said. I looked up at him, "okay? It wouldn't be the first time we haven't used them, Stu," I said. "I know. But I just want you to be aware before I bury myself deep inside of you," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and lightly hit his bare chest, "shut up!" He pulled me closer to him by the hips and pushed himself inside of me with a groan. My head fell back onto the pillow. "We're gonna need to be quick." I just nodded my head. That wouldn't be hard.

Stu's thrust was fast and hard, his thumb rubbing tight circles on my clit. "Come for me, baby. I know you're close. I promise tonight I'll take my time with you." My back arched off the bed, a loud moan falling past my lips before coming undone. When I came down from the high Stu pulled out just in time and released himself on my stomach. After calming down we got up and washed up before getting dressed and heading down stairs.

Sapp

Randy and I woke up around two. I was sore and stiff.  "Is it normal to be sore?" I asked him with my head on his chest enjoying his warmth. "Yes, especially your first time from what I've heard," he told me. I nodded and we got dressed to meet everyone downstairs.

We waited for about 40 minutes before Stu and Yn came back down. "Finally, I'm starving," I said. "Hey, Stu, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. He nodded tossing Yn the keys. "We'll meet y'all outside," he said to them. He looked at me, "what's up?" He asked. "I just want to say thanks for talking to Randy the other day. Last night, It was amazing," I said. Giving him a hug. "You're welcome, you're like a little sister to me. I want you to be happy," he said, hugging back. "Thanks, bro," I smiled and we walked back outside.

I forgot to cover my neck up from Randy's mark. "Ohhh someone had some fun last night," Yn teased. I blushed darkly and quickly covered it, "no I didn't I burned myself," I lied. "Sapp, we are sisters, you can't lie to me," she chuckled. "So you finally said fuck the rules nice, man," Billy said. "I didn't think he would," Henry chuckled.

Randy flipped them off and pulled me close. "I'd rather die knowing I made my little gem happy than die and not get the chance," he said and kissed my cheek. "And this way any other douchebags who flirt with her knows she's my good girl," he said, making me blush more and get slightly turned on.

YN   

We went to a restaurant about five miles from the hotel where we were staying. It was a nice little restaurant, nice people, and great food. It was crowded inside but luckily like everywhere else we've been, they had outside seating. Everyone seemed to be having a good time until I brought up the idea of stopping somewhere else before our final destination. "We should stop to see the cabin from Evil Dead."

With how fast Randy's head snapped towards me you would think he would have whiplash. "No! No more going to fucking horror movie places. We are going straight to Crystal Lake and that's it!" We all looked at him like he was fucking crazy. People were looking at us. Stu was trying to get him to shut up. "Oh, my god, Randy. Shut the hell up!" I hissed. "We're not going to that fucking cabin. Or what's left of it anyway. I'm not going!" Sapp leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

Sapp

I leaned over, "come on, babe, it will be fun," I said, kissing Randy's cheek. "You agree, I'll have something for you back in our room," she said quietly in his ear. I chuckled as he turned blood red. "Promise?" He said. "I promise, babe," I smiled. "Ok, I'll go but if I die I'm coming back to haunt you," he told Yn. I smiled and laughed.

"I doubt anything will happen as long as we don't go at night," I said. "I want to visit the showers in Kentucky. It sounds creepy and I want to know if the stories are true," I said. Everyone looked at me confused, "what the fuck are the showers?" Billy asked. I chuckled, "just trust me if I tell you, y'all might not want to go," I said. "Is there a chance of us dying?" Randy asked.

"Only if the stories are true. Supposedly the showers drip blood and there are creepy kids covered in blood that chase away people. I heard the story from this guy and he said he and his friends barely escaped," I told them.

"If we do this you have to make it up to me," Randy said. I decided to mess with him. "Ok, daddy, I will'." I said innocently. I watched Randy go blood red again. I heard Stu spit out his drink laughing then he choked on it. I heard yn laugh, "wow, sis, I've never seen this side of you," she chuckled. I just smiled innocently. "How come you never call me daddy?" Stu asked yn. She looked at him with wide eyes, smacked his chest, as she blushed. "Shut up, Stu." Everyone just laughed and finished our dinner before getting back in the van and heading back to the hotel.