You try to calm down when you there, soldiers fighting each other. Weapon drop as the holder fall.

"...war?" a place that you thought you would never see, some of them have already retreated and are only left with the wound.

  You quietly made you way down, trying to look at the wound faces just in case you spot him there. 'Hopefully not...'

"It a good thing that our divine priest come in time with reinforced," said the soldier who wrapping a bandage

"Yeah...if no help didn't come, I wouldn't be talking to you now," said another, lying down on the ground.

"But..."

"..."

  They both look grim 'what the point when our friends are gone...' is what you think they thought.

  You sigh* and continue to go forward, you look left and right and then bump into someone.

"ow..." you touch  your nose "...excuse me" you said "I didn't know...!" you look up to see a pair of ruby eyes.

"What are you doing here" he crosses his arm, looking at you.

"Because I miss you" you tilt your head

"Y/n!"

"What? You don't want to see me now?" you ask

"It's not like that-"

"So I was right, you are cheating on me" you pout "fine, we're done!" you turn around feeling upset

"Wait! Where did that come from!" he hold your hand from behind "And I'm not cheating!" he try to calm you down, You still have your back to him, pouting.

"Y/n, please turn around," he said, and you want to turn around but you don't want to. 

  Two arms hug you from behind "...I do miss you"

"Kazuha..." you finally turn around, give in "so you didn't have anyone else?"

"I will swear on my name" he smiles

"Just your name?"

"Anything you want," he said

"...haha" you try to hold in your laughter

  He looks relief "must be funny now"

"Do you want me to go back and get mad at you?" you ask

"No, never" he shakes his head

"Haha!" you burst out laughing.

"Sigh* It's better than you getting mad"

  You smile "at least you know" you hug him "I miss you a lot, Kazuha!"

  He hugs you tightly "I miss you a lot too, Y/n" and he kisses your cheek.

"Oh, yeah. I meet some funny people when I get here"

"Oh, really?" he sound interested.

"Mhm, they-" dizziness comes to you "?" you almost lose your balance but Kazuha holds you.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

"Yes...I think so" your head hurt a little "just some light headache"

"... let's get you some medicine and rest" he tries to help you walk, but it seems hard for you to walk so he carries you.

  He makes his way through the field and puts you down "stay here, I will be right back"

"Take your time, I'm...fine"

  He seem hesitant "stay still," he said as he get up and backed away to get something.

  You still feel your head a little hurt, your vision a bit burry but it comes back to normal 'I thought I was tired...but I sleep a bit, it should have been fine'

  Someone walks up behind you, with his spear in his hand, he stops and starts to charge at you from behind.

"Y/N!" Kazuha's voice.

  When you look up, you see a shadow from behind, a man with a spear about to pierce you, you try to get your weapon but Kazuha got to him first. he confronts the attack, pushing the spear away making the man drop down.

  Kazuha turn to you "y/n! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere" he look over you.

"I-I'm fine...Look out!" you push Kazuha away from the attack but he go to hug you and was hit with the spear from behind "KAZUHA!"

  The man drops down, trying to run. You throw the spear that the man drop to his leg. Making him unable to run "YOU DARE RUN?!"

  You hold Kazuha in your arm, "Kazuha!"

"I'm fine y/n...the wound is not that deep"

  Your eyes started to get burry again but this time it's from tears "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" you pull him up to walk, his arm on your shoulder.

Two soldiers run toward you.

"W-what happen?" one of them ask

"Please help him, he getting cold!" you cry

  The soldier takes Kazuha from you "we will get him treated!" and the two quickly go.

  You turn around to see the man in agony, you walk up to him, "hurt?"

"Ugh, let me go!"

"I thought all of you have retreated from the losing battle...but who knows that a brave one would dare act on their own" you take out the spear in his leg.

  He screams, and he pants as he watches you hold the spear "please, spare my life" he begs

"...you were about to kill me and yet you ask to spear your life?" you find this unbelievable.

"I was given an order" his voice shaken

"And what do I have to do with that?"

"...t-they threatened me..."

"You just accept it" you smile "what a wasted on this planet" you are about to put a spear in his heart.

"I HAVE A FAMILY! FORGIVE ME!" he cries, "give me a chance!"

  Your hand on the spear, and "..." the man's eyes close from fear. The spear was next to his neck "don't let me see you" and you walk away.

  His eyes full of tear, crying from a foolish act. His pride as a soldier "I'm sorry...I'm sorry," he said.

  If it were the old y/n, that man wouldn't be crying right now. Guess time do change people.

To be continue...

Inazuma's people can be sad.