hope gave me you. part 13

Nunew woke up around 10:35 am. He put on a long light gray sweatshirt with black ripped jeans.

He then ate some cereal and walked over to nats dome room.

Nunew pov.

Me and Nat are going to the store to buy some camping things for the school trip. I haven't talked to zee since I saw that photo. He tried calling me today but I didn't pick it up. I know I should hear him out first but I just don't want to talk to him right now.

Authors pov.

Nunew knocked on the door and Nat let nunew in.

Nat: I just have to put on a sweatshirt and I'll be ready to leave.

Nunew: alright.

Nat wears a colorful sweatshirt with flowers on it and light blue jeans. Nat comes out of the bedroom and grabs his car keys.

Nat: ready?

Nunew: yep let's go.

Nat and nunew get into the car and start driving.

Nat: have you talked to zee yet?

Nunew: no , not yet. Nunew said in a low voice.

Nat: you should talk before we leave for the camping trip tomorrow at least.

Nunew: I'll talk to him soon , don't worry. Nunew says giving Nat a small smile.

Nat: alright.

Nat and nunew arrive at the store. Nat parks the car and they get out and walk into the store.

Nunew: I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick , I'll meet you in the clothes aisle.

Nat: ok , see you in a few minutes then.

Nunew nods and walks into the bathroom.he goes into the stall. 2 boys walk in and start talking.

Guy: did you here about that famous company , the owners son is dating an employee.

Guy2: I would be ashamed to have a gay son.

The 2 guys laugh and walk out of the bathroom.

Nunew walk out and turns on the sink. He washes his hands and sighs.

Nunew pov.

What a**holes they are. Don't people know how to respect other people's life's. I just don't understand what's wrong with being gay.

Authors pov.

Nunew leaves the bathroom and meets Nat in the clothes aisle.

They buy a bunch of different swim shorts and other things for camping.

Nunew: we should go get flashlights real quick.

Nat: kk , let's go.

They walk to the flashlight aisle. As they are picking their flashlights out the 2 boys walk into the same aisle. They start whispering and laughing at them.

Nat knows what their talking about and marches up to them angry.

Nat: hey a**holes why don't you mind your own business and gets lost.

The two guys laugh and walk away.

Nunew: thanks , but you didn't have t-nunew gets cut off

Nat: hey , I'm your best friend , I'm going to stick up for you no matter what. Got it.

Nunew nods and smiles. Nat and nunew connect arms and walk away to pay for their stuff.

They pay and leave the store. They get back into the car and decided to go get ice cream.