You're more important -Max Fewtrell

Finally this request is here. I'm sorry Margot for the long wait. I hope you like this ❤️❤️ mandallss_

××××××××××××××××××

My Friday started well. I woke up early and I went for a run for one hour around the park near my apartment. Back at my house I take a quick shower and made my little bag because at night we have a party and after that, I will stay at Max's apartment.

I knock on his door and he opens until in his pajamas with a sleepy face, I smile at him.

Margot: good morning sleepy head - I hug him and kiss his cheek

Max: hi babe - he hugged me back. We go to his kitchen and I start making breakfast for both of us. - did you bring your party clothes for tonight? - I nod - I know you don't want to go but just tonight

Margot: it's not that I don't want to go - I sit beside him while we start eating- just... I don't know anyone just Emma and Tom.

Max: I know but I will be there for you so don't have to worry

Margot: if you say so - after our breakfast, we spend the day gaming and having fun. At 6 pm we started to get ready, we went to his room and while he take a shower I just change to a short black dress, I put on my boots that reach my knees and made my makeup and decide to left my hair down.

Max: wow - I heard him behind me while put one of his arm around me. - you look absolutely gorgeous

Margot: -i smile, reach his face with one hand and look at him - and you look so handsome. We really have to go? - I face him and spread little kisses on his cheek and neck. I hear a little groan.

Max: babe you're making this a little difficult you know? We have to go- he caress my back and I look at him doing a little pout - don't look at me like that - he said and after our little session of kisses we make our way to the party..

Another night. Another party. There are a lot of people that I didn't know but they seem nice. After congratulating his friend I went for a drink and back to our space. There was a big round, everyone dancing and having fun while I was just drinking, dancing a little bit, and faking a smile because I didn't like something well... someone.

I didn't want to be a jealous girl but Max spend the whole night talking to some girl while I was next to him. I know that they are just chatting but I can see in her face and body language that she wants other things but Max seems like he doesn't see it or he is pretending. Girl, it's a party what do you have to talk about so much with my boyfriend?

I tried to talk to him and tell him that I will go to the bathroom but he didn't pay attention to me so I did not insist. After the bathroom, I went to the backyard to take some air.

I want to go home, I don't like being here where I feel so insecure because all the beautiful girls. I know that Max deserve so much more, I've been thinking about that a while ago, I'm a bored person who didn't make an effort to meet other people's around here, not because I don't want but just because I feel like I don't have anything interesting to say and they will make fun of me or something like that.. it's so frustrating feeling this way and some tears start making their way down.

Max: Margot? - I hear Max and I try to look other way so he doesn't see me like that. - what the hell are you doing here? Why you disappear like that?

Margot: -i took a deep breath and clear my voice- I just needed some air, my head is aching - I don't face him- just go I will go in a few minutes. - I hear he's getting closer

Max: are you crying? - I don't answer him- look at me Margot - I don't face him and he takes my hand- please - with resignation I look at him -what happened? Someone said or do something bad to you?

Margot: no no it's just... I feel so out of place right now. I'm too different to all your friends -he come closer - I'm stupid I know let's go to the party again - I try to get away from him but Max grabs me slowly by both arms, almost in a full hug

Max: why are you saying things like that? You are different yes but no in a bad way. You're so much better than anyone inside. -

Margot: do you like her? I mean she's beautiful-he furrow his eyebrows - the girl you were talking all night and the reason you ignored me

Max: what? No. It's just a friend - I roll my eyes and say "of course" in a whisper - it's true. I only like and love YOU. I'm sorry if I ignored you, I didn't mean to do that. - one tear fall and he caress my face with both hands - don't cry babe

Margot: I'll be fine.. it all was a little too much. I'm sorry - he smile and kiss me in the lips. - I needed that

Max: and I needed you. Okay let's go home and cuddle -i try to say something but he just grab my hand. We say our goodbyes to his friends and made our way to his apartment.

Once we arrive, we go to his room, get change and then go to bed. I look at him and give him a little kiss.

Max: please babe if you ever feel like that again just tell me, no matter the place or the people. You are more important that any stupid party o some girl out there okay? And if I do or say something wrong tell me. I screw it up very often.

Margot: I love you so much you don't have idea. I promise I'll tell you if I feel something like that again.

Max: I love you, always.

And that's it. We spend a little more time talking about anything and everything at the same time. I feel so much relaxed right now and I promise to myself to work this side of insecure. Max is everything I need and want, he makes me feel the most beautiful and loved person.