01🩸

Jungwon was woken up by the sunlight
" Good morning your highness". the maids said while bowing " oh good morning " jungwon said with a smile
" you know you can just call me jungwon stop with the highness" .

" We're sorry sir " maid3 said making jungwon laugh " breakfast is on the table your mother and father are waiting for you". Maid4 said " oh ok thank you so much" then the maids leave leaving jungwon alone he gets up and gets dressed to his outfit.

He likes to wear comfy clothes he doesn't like to be all fancy

" Good morning jungwon" his mother said with a smile "good morning mother father

" Good morning jungwon" his mother said with a smile "good morning mother father." It was real quiet in the dining table is has always been jungwon's father cleared the silent " jungwon your mother and I have been thinking that we should do a royal ball " the king said " yeah we can invite all the vampires it will be a humans and vampires royal ball" the Queen said with a smile."

" Oh ok " jungwon said with a fake smile his mother noticed it " jungwon we also going to invite the vampire royals you know the park family" .

Jungwon eyes widen " oh ok that's nice.."
After breakfast jungwon when up to his room .

" The park family? " Jungwon stayed there thinking looking up at his ceiling one of the maids came in " ok but who is the park family" jungwon said with a cunfuse face.

The maid laugh " your highness the park family are really good friends with your family and there son Jay use to be your best friend." The maid said with a small smile jungwon then remembered " oh yeah jay my best friend... He when to study abroad and move there with his family " jungwon said looking down the maid left .

~2 hours later~

Jungwon when downstairs to see some unfamiliar faces " oh jungwon you growed up so fast " some random lady said " heh uh who are you? " Jungwon said with a cunfuse face " I see you don't remember us we moved away and jay is your best friend from being little babys I'm Mrs park the vampire queen"

" Oh I'm sorry I remember now is been years since I've saw y'all " jungwon said while bowing " now jungwon go talk with jay is been years since yall saw each other " jungwon mother said.

Jungwon nodded and took Jay's hand up to his room " jay " jungwon said with a smile and hugged him " so now you remember? " Jay said while giving a chuckle " yah!! Is been years of course I will forget about you but nevermind that how have you been "

Jay gived jungwon a smile " I've been good just you know I'm a prince and I hate it but I have my friends you know" jay said with a smile " yeah me too I hate being a prince so what should we do?.

Jay gived a smirk " can I taste you? "
Jungwon eyes widen " what do you mean?"
Jay gived a other smirk " can I suck your neck I need blood"

" Will it hurt?" Jungwon said touching his neck " just a little don't worry I won't bite you hard " jungwon said yes jay then when closer to jungwon he laid jungwon in the bed.

Jay then took a deep breath and sucks jungwons neck so hard that jungwon moans " j-jay s-stop" then jay stops and licks his lips " you taste good" jay said with a smile " You said not to hard it hurts " jungwon said with a pout " cute " jay said

Then a hour pass jay and his family had to leave jungwon stayed in his bed thinking what jay did jungwon blush.

One day later jungwon is hanging out with his his friends Prince Niki and prince sunoo
" So we heard your parents are hosting a party" sunoo said drinking his water " yeah is going to be in the main ball "

" Jungwon what is that on your neck are those hickeys?!" Niki said making jungwon choke on his water" what no I just uh fine I was bitten by jay " jungwon said looking down .

" Wait jay as in jay park the vampire prince " sunoo exclaim " yeah that's the one " jungwon said while blushing " y'all best friends right " Niki said " mhm yeah since we were basically babys" jungwon said " ah ok well sunoo we should get going is getting pretty late" Niki said and sunoo agree they said there goodbyes and left .

After they left jungwon was laying down in his bed. " Wait do I like jay?!" Jungwon said while Smiling.