Would you like to see a coin trick?

It was around 10:40 pm when Connor and Hank reached the crime scene. It was at a seemingly run down and abandoned storage building near one of the city's old industrial complexes. The area was filled with police officers who were setting a yellow holographic tape around the scene to warn unknowing civillians, as well as police vehicles which emitted a britght red and blue hue to the surrounding buildings.

The two officers quickly made their way out of their vehicle to enter the scene, the cold November air hitting them in the process. As they reached the storage building they were greeted by the inspector. "Hank, Connor! I was wondering if you two were going to show up." The plumb man said with a grin on his face. "Fill us in" Hank sighed. "We've found two bodies, both androids, both females, probably have been here since yesterday evening. The main suspect's the same with the other crime scenes."

As Hank was taking a moment to take everything in, Connor quickly moved over to the bodies to inspect them. After
a few moments he raised his head up and looked interested in a particular area of the torn down building. "Inspector, have you searched that room over there?" The short man turned his head at the direction Connor was showing him, pondering for a moment. "No, not yet" He answered simply. "May I take a look at it?" Connor asked. "It's all yours."

Connor started heading towards the room, climbing a set of old, rusty stairs before finally reaching it. He slowly opened the door which made a loud creaking noise, startling him a bit. After entering he started looking around in hopes of finding any evidence which would be helpful to the case. This whole thing had started over two weeks ago and with very little progress being made, this case had started taking a mental tole on both him and Hank. As much as Connor loved his job, he just wanted all this to end and finally get some rest.

As he was looking around the room he heard some shuffling but couldn't exactly point to where it was coming from. Curiosity got the best of him and started following the general direction of where the sound was being emitted from -- Maybe it could lead him to something important to the case.

After a while of roaming around he eventually ended up infront of a small rusty door with a broken window on top which seemed to lead to a long and dimly Lit alley. At this point the shuffling had gotten so loud, it sounded like it was coming from right next to him. He hesitantly opened the door, his hand hovering above his weapon in fear that whoever was on the other side may be the suspect. Little did he know that what he'd find on the other side would be far from what he was expecting.

When the door was finally opened the shuffling abruptly stopped and everything fell silent again. Connor noticed some movement in the far corner of his eye and quickly turned to see a young child standing above a dumpster.

They were wearing a ripped and oversized t-shirt along with a dirty pair of white pants. One of their shoes was missing, leaving them bearfoot from the left foot. Their face was also dirty and their hair messed up and overgrown, making it look like there was a (h/c) bush on their head.

Connor's expression grew from one of alarm to one of concern. He tried to perform a scan upon the little kid to figure out their identity but nothing came up. By the looks of it the child was between 7 and 8 years old. "Hello, what's your name?" Connor asked with a soft voice. The kid remained silent with a worried look on their face. Connor soon realised that the kid was looking at his hand which was still hovering above his gun. He lowered it immediately and said "don't worry I'm a policeman, I don't want to hurt you." in a soothing voice, placing his other hand on his chest.

The child's face soon softened as did it's previously tense posture. They both remained silent for a few moments before Connor spoke up again. "Would you like to see a coin trick?" He said with a small smile on his face. The little kid nodded as Connor made his way towards them with a small liberty quarter in his palm.