As your face was buried in the crook of his neck, he picked you up and set you on the bed whose sheets you had just changed. Megumi then planted a kiss on the top of your head, "I'm sorry I was gone for so long."

"You missed." You mumbled.

"What?"

"You missed," you looked up at him. At first he was confused, but he smiled once he realized.

"Then let's try again," he laughed before his soft lips were pressed against yours. You were glad that you were sitting because there is no way you could have been standing during this.

Megumi pressed forward as the kiss deepened and you were practically laying down. However, once you realized the position both of you were in, you sat back up.

"I missed you, so fucking much Megumi. Why didn't you call? You said you would call!" You said out of frustration.

"I wanted to, believe me, I wanted to call you every second of every day. Gojo threw my phone into oncoming traffic the second we left Tokyo. He said you would be a distraction."

Your lip quivered and a tear rolled down your cheek. Megumi was quick to wipe it away.

"No no no please don't cry. He's an asshole, I know, but he meant well."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and held on tight. You craved his touch after months of being deprived of it.

"Just take me to my room," You said in his ear. He nodded and picked you up once again. Your legs curled around his torso while your arms draped over his shoulders. You were extremely aware of his hand placement on the back of your legs.

Surprisingly, you had passed no one on the way to your dorm, but you were glad. You selfishly wanted Megumi all to yourself.

As he opened the door to your room, you requested he took his shoes off.

"Why?"

"It's nap time," you said into his neck.

"But what if I had plans?"

"They are to be replaced with Napping with my awesome girlfriend."

Megumi smiled as he gently laid you in your bed. He took your shoes off before walking over to your dresser.

"What now?" You groaned.

"I am not sleeping in these pants," he stated. You pointed over to a drawer and he looked at you with awe. You had not moved the contents within said drawer except for when you were extra sad and wanted to wear something of his.

Wasting no time, he changed into sweatpants and took his shirt off, revealing various new scars. You audibly gasped.

"Megumi— what happened?" You whispered as he sat beside you in bed.

"Don't worry about it alright? I'm okay."

"It's my job to worry," you insisted while tracing a scar that ran over his abdomen.

He grabbed your hand and interlaced it with his own, "Not anymore. I'm right here, all in one piece." He slid under the comforter and pulled you close. "Now let's get some sleep, alright?"

You hummed into his chest while hearing his heartbeat. He was incredibly warm.

"I never got you a bandaid," you mentioned sleepily.

"I know," he responded.

"I love you."

"I know."

"Do you love me back?" You asked as a smile played on your lips.

"Yes." He chuckled.

He kissed your forehead and wrapped you tighter into his embrace. The rhythm of his breathing was calming and began to lull you to sleep.

The cold fall air had made its presence known throughout Tokyo, and it had been getting darker earlier, too. But you didn't care what it was like outside, as long as you were with Megumi, you would be happy.

[word count: 1291]

edited!! Yay

That's a wrap! I had SO much fun writing this and I'm pleased with how it came out.

If you have any suggestions for anything let me know!

Like I said in an earlier chapter tho, I'm going to start a kankuro fanfic bc I love him sm and he's so underrated. Also I actually planned it out... unlike anything else I've ever written (including this story) on here so that's pretty exciting.

See you guys later, thanks 4 the support <3