There are More Groups?!

(This chapter is simple, Y/N meets Leo Need and More More Jump, Y/N's first person POV)

M/N= Mother's Name                   F/N= Father's Name

"That's all the Sekai's" Miku said turning back to me, "Can we see the groups of the last two Sekai's? Leo Need and More More jump is what I mean by the way." I asked because I pretty much already knew who was in Wonderland X Showtime, Vivid Bad Squad, and Nightcord at 25:00. "Sure! Let's go, they should be practicing right now.

"Hey Miku!- Oh~ Who's this?" The girl who seemed to be in Leo Need with similar hair to Tsukasa came up to us. "I'm Y/N L/N but you can just call me Y/N" I said smiling at the happy girl who was now a blushing mess. "HONAMI DID YOU SEE THEIR SMILE????!!!!! IT'S SO PRETTYA!!!" The girl with yellow hair said yelling at someone whose name seemed to be Honami, "Yes, Saki, I saw their smile." Honami said shooting a smile back at me, "Why are you yelling Saki, it's just a smile." The girl with short gray-ish hair answered but stopped what she was about to say whenever she looked at who Saki was talking about. "Shiho suddenly stopping your sentences is unlike of you~ Do you already have a liking to Y/N-Chan~" Saki and Honami said except Honami didn't think that Shiho could even feel the emotion of love...

"I do not. Ichika tell them I don't have a liking to Y/N. I just met them!" Shiho said, "I don't know Shiho, you did stop your sentence as soon as you saw them~" Ichika said now all of them arguing, "Guys it's ok, it doesn't bother me! May I at least know names, before I leave anyway?" I said while they all stopped talking. "I'm Saki Tenma! I remember you because oni-chan won't stop talking about you!" Saki said whilst my face turned red of embarrassment. "My name's Shiho Hinomori. Nice to officially meet you." Shiho said looking at Honami for her introduction. "Oh! Sorry, My name is Honami Mochizuki! Nice to meet you Y/N L/N! " Honami said, I was waiting for the last introduction, but she was staring at Megurine Luka?! 

"My bad, My name is Ichika Hoshino... It seems like Luka's sleeping again," Ichika said looking back at Luka. "I'm sorry everyone it happens all the time, My name's Megurine Luka it's nice to finally meet you" Luka said but instantly feel asleep, "Can we trade numbers so I can talk to you guys again?" I said finally speaking. 

(After they traded numbers, don't worry Y/N has Vivid Bad Squad's numbers too)

"Well, bye you guys! I'll text you guys later today!" I said while me and Miku left to go to the More More Jump Sekai.

"Hey you guys!" Rin said running up and hugging me and Miku. "Rin? Who are they?" 'Another band of four girls, interesting...' "Hello! My name is Y/N L/N! It's a pleasure to meet you all!" I said but everyone looked shocked? "Y/N L/N as in the child of M/N and F/N..." The girl with short brown hair asked me, "Yeah?" I questioned why they needed to ask. "Your parents are rich! Your famous! I'M A HUGE FAN!!!!!" The girl with long pink hair said to me while jumping up and down while gripping onto the girl with long light blue hair. "Slow down you guys, they don't even us. Hello, my name is Shizuku Hinomori, a pleasure to meet you as well" Shizuku said finally getting the pink girl off of her arm. "My name is Haruka Kiritani, but you can just call me Haruka." The girl with short dark blue hair said. "My name is Minori Hanasato. I'm a huge fan!" The girl apparently named Minori said, finally the girl with pink hair said, "My name Airi Momoi!" Airi said finally fully calmed down after a while.  

"Should we exchange numbers so we can keep in touch? I would love to be friends with all of you guys!" I said smiling at them happily. 

(After all that you went to the Weekend Garage, third person POV)

"Hey Y/N! How was it?" An asked Y/N while hugging her tightly. "Exhausting. How was y'alls day with Nightcord at 25:00?" Y/N asked. "Boring. That's what is was." Akito said coming up from behind Toya who was still drinking coffee. "I thought it was nice to talk to them, me and Kanade bonded the most." Kohane said while also hugging you ;). "Speaking of that here are their numbers, they wanted me to give them to you." Toya said handing it to me. "Thanks Toya-Kun!" Y/N said while wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him. "I have to go guys, but I'll see you guys at school!" Y/N said walking out, "Bye Y/N!" They all said in unison

After Chapter Thoughts:

Rui: Me and Y/N should spend more time together, it's so difficult ever since they came to school.

Nene: Something has been off with Rui

Tsukasa: Rui and Nene have been ignoring me unless if it was for a show, I wonder if they also like Y/N...

Emu: I miss Y/N, I hope we can WONDERHOY together again...

An: Akito's been acting weird ever since me, Toya, and Kohane left them alone. I wonder what happened

Kohane: Y/N's a really nice person, I hope to see them again

Akito: An keeps side-glancing me. I wonder what she's up to

Toya: Tsukasa and Y/N seem very acquainted; I didn't know they had already met

More More Jump: I wish me and Y/N could hang out more

Saki: Brother keeps mentioning Y/N. Have they already met before, and he decided not to tell me...

Shiho: The rest of the band is acting like dumbasses, ever since I might have blushed at Y/N's smile they haven't shut up about it.

Ichika: Y/N's a sweet person, no wonder everyone likes them

Nightcord at 25:00: I wonder why Y/N had to leave

Author's Notes

999 words

This chapter was going to be short, but I didn't want to deceive you guys