Chapter 2

Present Day

We had all of our bags packed ready to get on the plane. We stopped to say our goodbyes to our family and friends. "Flight 289 to LA is leaving in 10 minutes. Me and the girls quickly ran passed fans trying to get autographs." Ok gals we have to go!" Gage yelled over the mob of fans. We finally made it to the plane. "Hello girls nice to see you. You will be in first class and I hope you enjoy our services." The flight attend told us.

When we got on we took out our phones and went on Instagram and twitter. What I found was a picture of me on my phone in the airplane. Woah how do they do that. The flight attended told us we would be in LA in 8 hours. Me and the girls were so exited that we were going to sell our first album. Next it was the red carpet and Grammys.

(2 weeks after they met). Simone's POV

"Omg guess what!" Gage said while running into the room. "What" we all said." Ok so you know how we first met right? Ok well what if we became a band!" I couldn't believe what Gage just said. The girls and I just met and we became really good friends, but I wasn't sure we should become a band. Let me introduce myself. I'm Simone Layla Torez and my parents are pretty famous. I have a sister who is only 12.