↳˳⸙ Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"We've got no clues at all. What could be the basis of your deduction?" The blue head inquired, challenging the Balloon man.

"Hmph- What do you mean no clues? The biggest clue is given every time!"

"What?!" Khun exclaimed in shock at his words.

'Geez.. Can't he just calm down?' Elisa was watching them in silence yet she can't help the slip up in her expressions whenever the man in question is the topic.

"It is time!" Once the Balloon man finally stated the clue, Elisa started connecting the dots. And in the end, she was relaxing on her seat as they discussed what the lass had already came up with.

"Thank you! Mr. Neon Plastic Bag!! So nice of you to tell us what you know!" Baam happily thanked the man, with a brand new nickname.

This made Elisa laugh. The boy was great at giving nicknames. Well, not as accurate as Balloon but still.

"No need to thank him, Baam." Khun interjected calmly.

"..Huh?" Baam's word came out at the same time Elisa's eyebrow raised. Both in confusion.

"He just wants to see if his hypothesis is right by using. You're telling us to test your hypothesis, aren't you?" Khun's deduction held some truth in it but..

"Seriously, what's the harm in trying it?" Khun's head snapped to the side to see Elisa standing up.

"Huh? Of course, there's plenty! Like-" He argued but the girl cut him off.

"Oh please, spare me the lecture. Anyways, Thank you, Mr. Balloon!" She thanked him with a wide smile.

"Are you listening to me? I said it's dangero-" The blue head was now cut off by a scream.

"Oh Well, at least let me thank him for his service." Elisa exclaimed while winking at the Neon plastic bag man with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Next team please." The purple head saw her team and the Balloon looking at the timer. With it reading, '9:40' mins.

Now, Khun visibly looked conflicted.

As we stand in front of the door, the test guide leaves some instructions.

"The test starts when you open the door beyond this one. Then- I'll open the door for you."

As the door creaks open, The Balloon guy sways his arms in a wave.

"Good luck! Good luck! I hope you pass!!" He bellows out.

Khun stares at him, disgruntled. While Elisa waves back with the same exact enthusiasm.

Once they opened the door, what greeted them was a dark with 12 red doors. In the middle, was a man. Who looks too girly for everyone's sake.

"Nice to meet you, Regulars. My name is Hansung Yu. Your next test administrator." He greeted them in a formal bow.

"Nice to meet you." Baam and Elisa chorused as they bow back in response.

"Usually, I am just a test supervisor on Evankhell's floor. But this time, I will be directly in charge of this test. This time, the test is simple. Do you see all these doors behind me?"

'Oh everyone says that.' Elisa refrained the eyeroll and nodded at the man's question.

"Within 10 minutes- Find the real door and open it." The man simply instructs. This already puzzled them all.

"..huh? Find the real door? Amongst all those?" Khun asked in an incredulous manner.

"Yes. Isn't it really simple? Here are 12 doors in total. Among them, find the 'real door' that will take you outside. If you find the real door and open it- you will pass." The test administrator continued on with no stop.