The beginning.

Whis was walking ever so casually around the garden of Lord Beerus's planet. Since The god of destruction was sleep for twenty years, Whis began to grow bored.

He didn't feel like going to earth to get any food to his surprise. He began to sit on the bench, watching as a few fish creatures jump out from the lake in front of him. A sigh then escaped his lips as he began to speak.

"I wonder how my dear older sister is doing with lord champ? It's been quite sometime since the tournament of power.."

Another sigh began to escape his lips as he summoned his staff in his hand. He began to toss it from hand to hand before going into thought.

"Perhaps I should call her. I do miss her.. Maybe I miss her abit to much.."

He calmly admitted to himself. He then began to think about her more, her smile and her face, hair.. Just then a small blush could be seen on his cheeks.

"What is this feeling? Hmm.. Strange. Well! I guess I'll call her right away!"

He spoke in a cheerful tone. He then lifted his staff and began to call vados.

Meanwhile...

"Oh, Lord champa, I've prepared another one of earth's healthy salad~!"
Vados calmly spoke aloud much to Champa's dismay-

"Ugh.."
champa merely responded back while laying on the large couch in his tree house living room.

Vados smiled from the response before hearing her staff ringing, it was laying against the kitchen counter. Summoning it into her right hand, she began to respond..

"Hello?"

"Ah, hello, Older sister!"

Whis beamed happily into which fados responses.

"oh hello, Whis. What brings you to call me at this hour?"

Vados calmly asks while looking through her staff at whis's awfully cheerful smile. She began to find it quite strange seeing as whis was never this cheerful around her.

"I was simply hoping if you feel like joining me for tea? It's awfully boring here since lord champa is asleep for the moment."

Whis asks abit hopefully.

"Really? Thats strange, whis. Usually you would rather I stay in universe six. Now you want me to join for tea?"

She asked in a slight confused tone. Whis began to slightly sweat before a light chuckle escaped his lips.

"I.. Was only kidding, I do love my elder sister!"

Whis exclaims while vados just remained silent to those words, Having never been told that.

"Hmm..."
______________________________
To be continued~

Hello, Darlings! It's been awhile since I've made a story. Surely you've been waiting for a new one and the time has finally came for I have missed you all! Yes, This one was certainly a request. Don't worry, more is to come soon! Until then, Ta-Ta~♡︎