Chapter 2

-1012 words-

You wake up and look at your clock it reads '8:00 am' you sigh and slip on your pink bunny slippers and walk downstairs to see Will up surprisingly "Your up early." You say while rubbing your eyes "Yea you are too." You smile at him and walk over to the fridge and grab water "Goodmorning hon." Joyce says, she gives you a kiss on your head "Breakfast will be done in a couple minutes." "Mkm." You go back up to your room and put your TV on. You watch some cartoons until your mom calls you downstairs for breakfast.

You walk out of your room and go downstairs. You sit at the table while Joyce places a plate infront if everyone, you glide your hand through your hair as you look at your food. "Is something wrong y/n? Do you not like it?" Joyce asks "Oh, on its not that, I'm just not very hungry right now." That was a lie you were wondering about the curly haired boy you saw yesterday, you thought something was wrong with you.

You never liked a person like that his style, his music taste, the way he looked at people, the way he talks, his smile, his laugh, his personality. Just everything. You loved everything thing about him, you have no idea why he was so different from everyone else but he just was. "May I be excused." You asked "Sure. Do you want me to save your food?" You get up "Yes thank you." You go up to your room and dial Dustin's house phone number.

"Hi." Dustin says "Dustin. Hi um, what the the guys number the one with the curly hair?" "Eddie?" "Yea whatever his name is and please don't tell him I asked for it." "Y/n?" "Yes." "Do you like him?" "Well I guess. Kinda." Dustin chuckles a little "Just tell me the number." You say "Ok its-"

"Hello?" Eddie says "Hello?"

You open your mouth but nothing comes so Eddie hangs up. You sigh and stare out your window for a month before there was a knock on your bedroom door, you turn your head towards your door "Come in!" You shout, Joyce comes in your room "Hi honey. Are you ok?" "Yea I'm fine. Sorry i left the table I just wasn't feeling the best." "It's ok. Do you need anything?" You shake your head side to side "Nope." Joyce leaves your room.

You get changed into a pink skirt with a white top and white stockings. You walk downstairs feeling hopeless and defeated because you think you will never get to talk to Eddie. "In going to Dustin's." You day to Jonathan because Joyce went to work "Ok just be careful." "Yep." You put on your shoes and walk outside. You slowly walk to Dustin's house while kicking rocks that are on the ground.

You get to his house after a slow walk there. You knock on the door and Dustin answer "Hi y/n." "Hi." You walk in and see Eddie sitting on the couch "Hey y/n." Eddie says "Uh, h-hi." "Come on sit down." Eddie pats the seat next to him on the couch. You smile and sit down next to him. Dustin sit opposite from the both of you. You all talk for a little bit then Dustin goes to the bathroom. Eddie and you sit in silence for a moment "So um are you still in school?" Eddie asks "W-well I was h-home schooled my senior years but I f-failed so I have to go to actually school." There was a silence for another moment until you both look at each other. You hold eye contact for a minute.

Eddie leans in and kisses you, he pulls away "I'm sorry I shouldn't-" you pull into another and wrap your arms around his neck pulling him in deeper to the kiss.

You hear someone clear their throat, 'Oh shit, did Dustin see us.' You thought to yourself. Your face is red from embarrassment "I should probably get home it's late and my mom is probably home already." You say getting up from the couch "Yea I should probably go too." Eddie says "Ok. Well bye guys." Dustin says. You walk out and feel arms snake around your waist "I should probably get home my mom is probably looking for me." "Ok."

You walk home imagining all the things that could of happened. You've never had sex or masturbated and you were scared of having it and you never thought of anything like this.

You get home, opening the door and saying hi to your mom. You go upstairs into your room and take off your shoes and change into your favorite pajamas. It was a creme color with red stripes and red hearts on your ass. You lay down, and grab your remote on your nightstand, turning on a random movie, you have watched it before but not the full thing and you didn't really watch it you were cleaning your room as it was playing in the background.

You start thinking about earlier when Eddie kissed you. It made you think about, let's just say unholy things that could've happened, you get deeper and deeper in thought of having sex with a guy you just meet yesterday.

Your hand slowly makes it's way down into your silk pajama shorts, you feel how wet you were by just thinking off someone. You slowly stick two fingers in throbbing pussy "Oh god." You moan to yourself. Your fingers go in and out making you moan a little louder each time till you go to your high "Oh- fuck." You moan loudly hoping no one heard you. You cum on your fingers, feeling so good about your first orgasm.

You go into your bathroom and wash your hands, and also brush your teeth. You go lay back down. You watch TV for a little bit while starting to fall asleep. With your bunny wrapped in your arms tightly.