chapter 21. the marriage.

Start from the beginning

Anu- I know but .. I'm worried about bahbhi.😞

Jaan- what??

Anu-yah . Thet night she saved me. But those bandits kidnapped her thinking it's me . And bhai goes to save her too.

Jaan- what!! You.. why didn't you told me before?

Anu- I'm sorry.. b.. but im gating bad vibes..

Jaan- don't worry.. everything will be ok..

Then queen came inside..

Queen- what can happened to our yuvraj!! Nothing.. so don't think any positive things...

Anu , Jaan-pranam maa.

Queen sit on a chair.

Queen- I chosen a girl for this Kingdom.

Here Anushka and jannat got shock and become worried.

Anu- m..meen.. Bhai-

Queen- yah.. it's super late.. and people are waiting for their queen..

Anu- maah.. but bhai

Queen- he will never denie my wishes..

Anu- girl agr-

Queen- I already talked to her .

Anu-meen .. Raajkumari ashi ??

Queen - 😌 .. yah.. she will be the perfect girl for siddharth. And I got some proposals but I don't want to make a relationship with those kingdoms.. and ashi is your father's sister's daughter!

Anu and jaan couldn't speak ahead . So they just nodded .. but they didn't except  her deseion!..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Siddharth attached all .. lastly he pushed few men and looked at avu .
Her eyes were filled with tears and here sidd's nose , Palm were bleeding  .. he looked at her and slowly made his way towards avu.. 

Then again someone attached him.. but sidd bend down and hold his legs and made him fall down..

But both stood up and start fighting..

Then avu saw that chef man were moving towards sidd.. but sidd didn't knew it Couse his back were facing him and here sidd were fighting..

Chief  hold his sword tightly .. and was about to attack him BUT!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

"NOOOOOOOOO " avu shouted and came Infront of his sword ..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next movement that sharp sword made a deeper cut on her corner of abdomen ..

For a moment silent rule the time..
Sidharth shouted her name and hold her from her shoulders..

His lips were jittering and eyes  become blood red .. he looked  at Thet chief!!

He smirked . !! And ran towards the door but a huge tree trunk falls on him..!!

Sidd quickly took avu on his arms and came out from there..

Sidd-  i..i think a.. abhimanyu have saved all.. but..
Neet!! Neet !! Open your eyes.. please

He looked around but the trees blocked alll the ways!!
They were standing in middle of the jungle .. so sidd note a black smoke ..

He quickly moved there..
After few minutes they reached the entrance of Thet village.. he quickly went inside and shouted for help..

Some ladies and men came..

Sidd- p..pl.. please help..

Lady- ohh god!! What happened !! Who is she?

Sidd- s . she .. f.. for god sake . please help her..

Then all ladies become shock!!

Lady- sorry!! But we can't!! We won't untenable a unmarried girl!!

Sidd- w..wh.. what!! But she .. she fighting between death!!!

He shouted at them..

Lady- no!! We can't.. not get out from here!!

All start shouting at him..

Sidd- if.. if I married this girl!! Then??

Lady- hmmm.. but first you have to marry .. then only you can enter to our village.. and we will save her..

He agreed!! His mind stopped working at this situation. He just wants to save her now .. so he AGREED!!

All bought a pandit and start the process! Sidharth Quickly finished all .

Then some ladies took avu to a room.. lastly he Saw her face !! Her face were become a Pale and her Rosie lips become light purple..
Then he saw sindoor on her hair parting starting from the point of forehead to the centre of the head ..

His legs become stature !!  And his eyes didn't dare to look another side!! Then he released !!

Sidd- I..I..i..got married .. s.. she !! She doesn't even know!! Pl.. god please save my neet!!

He wishpered ..

-----___________________________________----

Hope you guys liked it.!!

Vote and comment..
Complete the goals ☺️.

Goals- 39+ votes
           - 10+ comments.
.          -. 2 New followers..

Please ignore the mistaks .