( 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗° )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

    azul still vividly remembers how he first properly met f/n one year ago. excluding the times where he would see them on television for worldwide events out of curiosity, and when he first saw them stand in front of the magic mirror. no— when he first saw them walk to the magic mirror, he knew he could never forget them. they kept their hood on until they fully were in front of the magic mirror.

"state thy name." the mirror commanded.

"f/n...l/n." the stranger finally took down their ceremonial robe's hood. azul gaped as many others cheered for some reason. he noticed the small flinch as they passed the flood of boys, in their ceremonial robes, an unamused look. they looked like they didn't want to be here despite everyone rooting for them. "so this is one of the land's strongest." azul whispered to himself with a glint in his eyes.

f/n's eyepatch was black for when they wore their ceremonial robe, and azul saw that their gloves attached to the robe were different than the rest of the other ones the students were wearing. f/n's gloves were fully covering their hands rather than a finger or two. they looked splendid, but their hair could use some fixing.

"f/n! f/n! welcome to night raven college!"

"it's actually them...it's f/n l/n!"

"i can't believe it! i thought it was all just a rumor!"

boys cheered and cheered as the magic mirror prepared to say their dorm.

"the shape of thy soul is... heartslaybul."

f/n could feel a wave of relief wash over them. they breathed out. it's not only because they secretly wished to be in the same dorm as cater, but because they might as well idolize the queen of hearts and her strictness for success.

"no way! i wanted them to be in my dorm!"

"haha, bwomp! they're in my dorm!"

   two weeks passed after the welcoming ceremony and azul got to work to make a name for himself. he hadn't gotten the chance to encounter the famous head supervisor of night raven college nor the vice head supervisor. he would have thought he'd see the two in the halls but he assumed that their work kept them cooped up in the council office that was still being constructed to their liking.

that was until he came across a ruckus. azul was on his way to the headmaster to ask about the qualifications of becoming dorm leader when a crowd of students blocked his way in the corridor. "what is this mess?" azul groaned as he heard the annoying chants and roots of 'fight, fight, fight!'.

"do you really believe those rumors about me talking shit about you?" it was f/n's voice. suddenly, azul was invested in the situation.

"yo, azul!" floyd called out. jade was with him, interested in the sight. azul rushed over to them and thanks to them, he managed to get a good position to see exactly what was going on. he could see a portion of f/n's unamused face and across from them, stood malleus draconia.