Dem Snapbacks

Chapter 1

(Gage's POV)

Me and the girls were in the recording studio writing lyrics. Oh hey I'm Gage and I have three beasties and they are Nikki, Simone, Jayla, and me of course. We are a band called Snapbacks it all started in the mall.

*flashback 2 years ago*

(Nikki's POV)

"Ok mom i know. No mom I'm just shopping. Ok mom I have to go. Ok. Luv ya. Ok mom. Love you too. Bye." I hanged up the phone before can say anything else I mean Jeez she doesn't know when to shut up. Ok maybe I went a little far but I needed to get out the house a bit. My dad was TI yeah the most famous rapper. My mom was Alicia she was a actor and singer but today she had the day off.

And I'm Nikki, well that's my nick name. My actual name is Nicole Dee Marquez. But I go by the name Nikki cause its more cool. My family and I live in New York in a HUGE house. I'm not trying to brag but my family is a millionaire. My dream is to be an independent rapper and make lots of money. I'm the only child and thank goodness for that. So back to reality. I'm at the biggest mall going to Chanel the most expensive store there is in the mall. As I was texting on my iPhone 5 I bumped right into someone.

"Excuse you watch where your going!" I yelled the girl looked up and she had really pretty blue eyes, SnapBack, and Jordan's just like me. I stepped back knocking into another girl with brown eyes, SnapBack, and Jordan's just like me! I got up and fell again onto another girl with hazel eyes, SnapBack, and Jordan's just like me!I officially lost it. There were three girls with Snapbacks and Jordan's.

We all looked at each other not saying a word.

(Present Day)

"Yo, my best friend, best friend til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right here right beside you

You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you "

After we sang the last verse we put up the headphones and microphones. "I can't wait until we go to LA" Gage said jumping up and down.

"Gage this isn't our first time going to LA were just going to show them our new album."Simone told Gage. "I know it's just so good to have my besties along with me through this wonderful journey." Gage said proudly. " Ok girls time to get the show on the road" our manager announced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back to flashback)

We all stood there silent not knowing wether to leave or say something. So I decided to break the silence. "Umm..I'm s-sorry umm I wasn't paying attention to where I was umm w-walking." I sounded like a complete idiot stuttering. "Oh umm it's ok I wasn't paying attention either"the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said.

"Ok we're all thinking the same thing, we have Snapbacks and Jordan's its like we were meant to be!" The girl with bangs and almond eyes said. We all just stared at her like she hit her head.

"My name is Gage" she said happily. "I'm Simone". Simone looked like on of those girls if you get on her nerves she'll go ghetto on you but on the other hand Gage looked like those cool SnapBack girls but in a girly sorta preppy way. "Oh I'm Jayla."

Jayla looked like one of those people who you could talk to, but what do I know I just met her. "So are we just going to stand here and look like weirdos or what" said Simone. "We should go shopping together"! Gage suggested. After that the girls and I gotten to know each other more.