Getting Ready

Saturday came quick, and Angelique was more nervous then ever. Today she would meet him for the first time. She dreamt of this day for months and now she didn't know what to expect.

"What if he doesn't like me?" she thought to herself. She pulled herself out of bed, and hopped in the shower to freshen up. While standing in the water, she could feel the familiar ache between her legs. She washed quickly, not wanting to stimulate herself further. She wanted him to get her off today.

Hopping out the shower, she quickly toweled herself off, and sat on her stool in front of her vanity. She applied her favorite coconut-scented body oil to her creamy milk chocolate skin, paying close attention to her breasts, an amazing DDD, her pride and joy. She rolled her nipples in her fingers, teasing herself slightly, until she began panting. She rubbed the rest of her body down with the oil, stopping to pay extra attention to her clit. Once again, she teased herself only slightly, slipping her two fingers into her slit, only for a few seconds to test how wet she was. She moaned in ecstacy , wishing it was his fingers. Looking at the clock on her night stand, Angelique realized she only had an hour left and she still hasn't eaten.

Angelique dressed quickly, choosing to wear her black and teal halter top bikini. On top she pulled on her teal sundress. It barely covered her thighs. If she bent over, he could see a bit of her pussy. The bottom of her bikini was crotchless. A friend bought it for her as a joke, never expecting her to wear it. And now she donned it for a man she never met. She found her black wedge flip flops and slip them on. Inspecting herself in the mirror, she gasped. She was downright sexy. Running back to her vanity, she applied minimal makeup. Just enough to accentuate her lips and eyes. She had 10 minutes left and she quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a bagel, eating as she walked out the door. The night before she made sure she had some bare necessities in the car, just in case. Looking at herself one more time in the rearview mirror, she pulled out and began her trip to the beach by the lake.