Earth's Protector Returns Part 1

Izuku narrator: “my name id Izuku Yagi and i live in a world where the impossible is the absolutely norman our streets look like the scene from a comic book people with extraordinary powers we just call them quirks. 80% of the population gain when they turn 4 but for the other 20% the one i fall into don’t develop a quirk they call us Quirkless. with the world like this a new profession dominated the world's collective consciousness…Heros protectors in costumes who use their quirks to protect people but one hero shined above them all. All MIght the number one hero as well as my and my sister Izumi’s father. And by chance he was able to hand down his quirk to me, the Quirk One for all and I tried to use the quirk to become a hero at least better than I was 5 years ago… i joined Ua one of the best hero school in the county i tried to gain control over my new quirk even if everytime i use it i ended up breaking my bones but i still continued forward mainly trying to forget what happened in the past…anyway it was going great kinda until we went to the Usj we were attacked by a group calling themselves the lov i ended up getting hurt and my dad had to save me which ended up with him getting hurt currently i was at Ua’s nurses office trying to recover”

As Izuku was sitting up on the bed covered in bandages he looked at his injured hands until his attention was pulled away from his injuries when the door to the room opened he watched as Toshi entered the room closing the door behind him. As Izuku looked at him he saw that he had a sad look on his face

Izuku: “is everything ok”

Toshi takes a deep breath before grabbing a chair and placing it next to Izuku’s bed before siting down

Toshi: “Izuku i have to talk to you about something important”

Izuku: “yeah sure what do you need to talk about?”

Toshi: “it’s about all for one”

Izuku: “Is everything ok?”

Toshi: “im sorry…but i need you to give One for all back”

Izuku: “WHAT!!...but i thought i was worthy of it”

Toshi: “you are but i have to stop thinking like your mentor and start thinking like your teacher and father…when i first got One for all i was able to use it at a hundred present without any backlash…but you keep hurting yourself me and your mother decided it would be best for you to give it back”

Izuku: “but”

Toshi: “i know being a hero is your dream it’s been your dream since you were young and i don’t want to take your dream away from you but we can’t keep watching you get hurt”

Izuku: “but you are im trying i really am i~”

Toshi: “i know…Izuku there is more than one way to be a hero”

Izuku: (not for me)

Toshi places a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him

Toshi: “Izuku please understand”

Izuku: “i do”

He reaches up to his head before pulling a strand of hair before presenting it to Toshi. Toshi takes the hair before eating it

Izuku: “So what happens to me?”

Toshi: “we’re going to take you out of the hero course and put you into general studies until you find out what you want to do with your life”

Izuku: “and how do we explain me being quirkless again”

Toshi: “we were thinking we tell people that your quirk is fueled by the kinetic energy in your body and you have depleted the energy you built up since 4”