Thunder || Daisuga

Care taker: Daichi

Age regressor: Suga

Today was going to be a stormy day. Daichi told Suga before he left that he'll be late. Suga nodded and said his goodbye. After he heard the door click he ran downstairs and turned on Mean girls. After a couple hours he heard he pitter patter of the rain. He walked to the window and stared outside in Awe. He loved the rain. It was comforting. Then he heard a loud BOOM. He jumped back in panic and shock. He quickly ran to the room and hid, afraid of the sound. BOOM BOOM BOOM. He heard more and more as he tried to stay In his current mental age. The final BOOM and he slipped. He started to cry. Then the power went out. He screamed in terror.

Being in his younger mental state He didn't know what To do. He cried out for his dad but Heard nothing but the sound of thunder. He grabbed his phone and tried to call Daichi. He picked up. "Dwaddy!!!" Suga cried hiccuping. "I-I'm swcared.." He said. "I'm on my way Baby. Can You atleast try and calm yourself until I get there?" Daichi asked in the calmest voice he could make." "O-Otay Daddy.." He said, sniffing. Daichi said his goodbye and hanged up. He started slipping further and further. He climbed on the bed and Grabbed his koala named Chubby. He held it until he Heard the door open.  

"Baby, I'm home!" He said. Suga ran over to the room almost tripping and gave him a hug. "Hey, Baby how old Are you?" He asked. Sugawara held up two fingers. "Okay, go sit while I get your pacifier (I almost called it a binky because my parents used to call it that lol.) Daichi walked to the room and pulled out a white pacifier decorated with pastel stars, Suga's favorite pacifier. He also grabbed a diaper and a bunny onesie. I heard a whine and hurried to the other room. He popped the Pacifier in his mouth and change Sugawara into his onesie. Suga sucked on the pacifier and smiled. "What do you want to watch, buddy?" Daichi asked. He scrolled and then stopped when Suga bounced and pointed at Doc mcstuffins. "This one?" He asked. "Ywes Dwaddy!" He smiled while sucking on the Pacifier. He put it on and watch it along with Sugawara until he fell asleep in his arms. He smiled, picked him up, and put him in his bed. He kissed his forehead, looking outside to see the rain has calmed down. Always seeing Suga like this never failed to make his heart flutter.

Goodnight love.

AHHH IM SO UPSET I GOTTA A DEBATE SPARTA VS ATHENS. I got the worst side which is Athens please I don't know what their woman are better at than the Spartan women. Someone save me :')

-S