Chapter 2

Your body will react...
.
.
.

And so the day passed without any mishap.

Chaer, as she had promised her, sent her the location in real time and some pictures with the cute girl she had met.

Ryujin rolled her eyes in relief. But it was then that the image of Lucy came back into her head again.

Without thinking twice, she put her chores aside and went back to that page, but this time, she created a profile.

She looked for KittyLucy's little window and this time she had a little red lingerie, which showed a little more of her skin and even though she was just sitting there, she looked very sexy or at least what could be seen. The girl wasn't showing much more than what could already be seen. That made her more curious.

"Oh, hello, to my new visitor-ahhh! @Daddy!"

The blonde laughed at the nickname.

The girl was still talking, or more or less, between moans, giggles and little hops, greeting each person who entered her room or answering the questions she was asked.

Ryujin couldn't take her eyes off the girl and more, her pants were getting bigger and bigger, to the point of making her uncomfortable.

The tips given to the girl were not big enough to make her stand up or dance, so Ryujin thought, why not, it would be fun and something more than that, to help the girl a bit in her room.

She seemed to be a bit shy, but her eyes showed otherwise.

The blonde transferred money from her account to the page where she could buy the tips and went back into her room.

"Yes, I know, but-"

Her talk with some other user, was interrupted when 100 tips, made her open her eyes wider and close her legs tightly as she felt the vibration of her toy, this time it hadn't been a few tokens, 100 made the vibrator last more than a few seconds. Making her moan loudly.

Ryujin smiled at what she had just discovered and her friend immediately stood up.

"What a fucking voice" The blonde whispered.

"Ohhh thank you so much-Ahhh thank you.... @Daddy!"

"Fuck!"

Hearing her talk that way, Ryujin had no choice but to take off her pants and boxer shorts, getting completely naked on her bed.

KittyLucy kept talking between gasps to the other participants who sent a few tips for the girl to continue with her horny moans and giving little jumps on her chair that made her breasts bounce.

So Ryujin decided, why not, send her 200 tips this time, it would surely be much more exciting to hear and see this time.

"Ahhhh my god!!!"

The girl moaned loudly making Ryujin bring her hand towards her member and start stroking it, watching her writhe in pleasure, as everyone started sending tips and she kept sending 200 at a time.

Another user sent her 500 tips and the girl started fondling her breasts, with a finger stuck in her mouth and she moaned non-stop.

"Fuck... She moan like a goddess!" Ryujin whispered as she kept doing her thing without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Ohhh... thank you so much @Fr-AHHHH!"

At that moment Ryujin sent her 1000 tokens, and KittyLucy started moaning loudly, grabbing her breasts and bringing a hand down to her, surely wet pussy.