PAYING FOR THE SINS [CHAPTER-51]

Start from the beginning

STEVEN: I can't believe team flare is still active... but... [looks at Ash] How did you get those proofs and I have so many questions..

ASH: I have my own sources Mr Stone which I can't tell its private but... [looks at Diantha] What will you say now Mrs Diantha your own protégé who you admired and considered the future kalos champion was a member of team flare and surprisingly team flare is active and you all and the international police didn't even know... What were you all thinking!!! And you Champion Diantha... because of you and Palermo who consider herself a high class adult are nothing but two idiots!!! 

ALDER: Hey! [Cut off by Ash]

ASH: Don't interrupt me ALDER!! [Looks at Diantha then at Palermo in the Kalos celebrity section who froze at his gaze] Because of you two kalos region would have been under a huge threat now!!! and you call yourself the kalos champion... I am wasting my time here Goodshow continue the tournament I need rest after a long break!

[With that Ash returns his charizard who reverts back into normal and walks off as he wears his cloak as everyone watch him go into the exit tunnel while Calem was taken by the guards]

GOODSHOW: After the shocking events its best we have decided a rest for today and the other rounds will begin from tomorrow so train hard for the next rounds as the championships will keep on getting tougher to all those remaining trainers!!

In Ash's Elite room-

[Ash enters the room and was tackled by two girls who were Chloe and Selene]

SELENE: Are you alright!?

ASH: [Sighs] I am fine don't worry and it was really a long day...

GLADION: Well its over but we should have took care of Calem instead of handing him to the International police.. He will escape from their easily with the help from team flare...

ASH: [Smirks] Yeah he will escape he reaches the prison... 

NATE: What do you mean?

ASH: When I lifted him I injected a chip inside his hair so I can now track his location on rotom!

ARIA: And what we will do with that?

ASH: We will attack the Van in which they are taking Calem... They will take him through the forest route straight to the prison and we will attack them in the road and will escape with Calem gather all the information and... kill him!

BRENDAN: I like the plan!

ASH: Alright but most of you will stay here and only Paul and Gladion will come with me... You all handle the things here alright! 

[They all nod as they head towards their hotel while Ash's past friends meet up with the Kalos group as Serena was still crying over the betrayal she got from Calem as the girls were trying to comfort him]

CLEMONT: I still can't believe how easily he used us...

BONNIE: I considered him my idol but he was a criminal....

BROCK: Now guys it was not your fault remember he even managed to fool the Kalos Champion diantha besides he is gone so we should focus ahead... First lets help our friend Serena get over him then we will concentrate on the championships and forget about Calem!

MAX: Brock is right but I am still shocked how champion Aaron managed to get proofs which the champions and international police didn't even believe that team flare was alive...

GARY: Well they are useless Max... Now I understand why our Champion didn't want the kanto and Alola region to join PLA... they all are useless and they can't work properly... The kalos champion diantha is a good example she couldn't figure out that the trainer she choose as her protégé is a part of team flare and years ago her own elite four Malva was also one of them but she couldn't figure it out...