𝔳. 𝔰𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯

sophomore year

                     JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR, WILLIAM KING DROVE HIS KIDS TO THEIR FIRST day of school

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR, WILLIAM KING DROVE HIS KIDS TO THEIR FIRST day of school. This included driving his son to college, which began a few weeks earlier than Ravens school year, and the King-Gillian family turned it into a family road trip. Arturo got a baseball scholarship to play for Vanderbilt University, which made the family incredibly proud, which caused his summer to be shortened. Arturo was excited, terrified, and anxious for college, he and his girlfriend, Emerson broke up, deciding it was better to end before he began college and she began senior year. On the other hand Raven and Noah seemed to grow together, and individually.

Raven helped her brother move into his dorm, along with her parents. She noticed how sad her brother looked, and offered him a small smile, trying to comfort him. She had found him crying after his break up with Emerson, he said it was mutual but now Raven wasn't so sure her brother wanted the break up to happen.

Raven walked into Arturo's room with the episode four in her hands, she was going to force him to watch it with her. It would distract him from the heartache he felt. Even if the relationship was a mutual agreement, he had been dating Emerson for two years. She walked in to her brother crying, and he wipes away his tears seeing her, and she hugs him.

"Chocolate, strawberry, or coffee?" She asks him and he stays quiet for a few minutes. He's confused by her question but soon realizes she's asking what flavor ice cream he wants.

"Coffee." He says.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She says and lets him go, and she quickly runs out his room, and downstairs. She grabs the breakup kit, her, Brooke and Peyton perfected.  She rushes back upstairs to Arturo's room.

"We have ice cream, popcorn, and chips, and the classics, romcoms, or if you want a more action base movie, I can get rocky from downstairs." She says and Arturo hugs her. "Or we watch all the Star Wars movies, starting with Episode four?" She asks.

"Romcoms. Heard the iconic trio perfected the break up kit." He says and she smiles. She puts the movie and the two sit on his bed. Arturo eats the ice cream Raven brought him. Raven was worried about her brother.

The two hadn't spoken much about his feelings since that night, after the first movie ended, he told her how he felt and she just listened to him.

      ON RAVENS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, WILLIAM DROPPED HER OFF, "ARE YOU GOING to drop me off everyday now?" She asks him. Arturo drove himself and her everyday to school, but Raven still wasn't old enough to drive.

"Yeah." He says. She nods, "have a nice day, be nice." He tells her as she gets off.

"I'm nice, and have a nice day dad. Be safe." She says.