•I'M DONE MR. BANSAL•

Start from the beginning

Kisher- *smiles with pain* oh to apko yad to hai ki hm kabhi dost hua karte the .. varna mujhe to laga kashish se shadi hone ke bad ap apne purane sare relations ko bhula hi bethe hai ..

Dhurv- *looks at her num eyes*
Mai..

Kisher- apko explain karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai dhurv... mai apko janti hu ap kabhi chhate hi nahi the ki kashish ko pata chale ki there was a time when I use to be your friend.. and suddenly you changed and we became strangers to apko to adat hai rishte ko kharab karne ki ..

Dhurv- tum jarurat se jada bolrai ho kisher ..

Kisher- mai shai bolrai hu or jane se pehale mai confirm karna chhati thi ki kya apme toda sa bhi change aya hai tabhi mene apse vo bat puchi or as you hate me so much .. it's hurting every day I'm blamed for all those things jo mene kiya hi nahi hai and ye bat apko bhi ache se pata hai ki mai kashish se kitna pyar karti thi per you didn't leave a chance to call me a .. mur..murderer of my ...ow..own sister it's painful and in all those negativity I was there full time taking care of your son your family your health your everything damd- and in return what I'm getting hatred ignorance... and what not ..
I am done with all this now I want to move on in my life dhurv.. if not form your side I can find my peace from other things..
I am leaving next month for Canada and I will not be taking your son with me .. coz I'm not as stone hearted as u to take away the most precious gift of god from his family.. ap use bhale hi pyar nahi karte per ma papa di jiju they love him a lot .. or ap is layak bhi nahi hai to be called as a father acha hai ki ap krish ko vedika di ko hi dedo..

Dhurv- BUS bhut hogya tumhara acha hai tum chali hi jao .....

Kisher-: -----I'M DONE MR. BANSAL ... THANKS FOR ALWAYS HATING ME..

Time skips...

Everyone in the hall..

Dhurv and kisher standing far from each other ...

Dhurv- *mimics her* I'm done mr. Bansal ... as if all this a joke..

Moni asks dhurv to go to kisher and stand beside her ..

Dhurv- why no I won't ma..

Moni- I am not in a habit of repeating..

Dhurv- but .. okay okay fine but I'm not gonna talk to her for sure ..

Moni- hm.. first go to her ..

Kisher- awiee my baby boo you missed me you missed masi my pyala baby I missed you to see na because of your dad masi sprained her leg baby 😒..

Dhurv- acha acha is it because of me or your stupidity..

Kisher- ap idhar ? Aye kis liye ?

Dhurv- ma ne bheja is liye ...
To show her relatives I'm doing this..
Suddenly krish holds his finger..

Kisher- awww krishu... dekha dhurv apne he wants to be with you please please hold him for a while ..

Dhurv suddenly starts feeling uneasy he removes his finger from his hold ..

Suddenly kisher tries getting up and she got Disbalanced with the baby and dhurv held krish safely scolding kisher to find her smiling foolishly...

Krish was smiling whole heartly feeling the warmth of his father ..

This was the first time he held him in his arms dhurv started smiling seeing his son smiling so cutely...

Dhurv- happy birthday beta..

Kisher- yehhhhh daddy wished you baby Krishu dekha u got your birthday present yehhh..

Dhurv- you are na .. just too much .. *he says laughing on her childishness and both starts laughing suddenly akshay clicks a pic of them together saying say cheese*

The trio screamed cheese...

To be continued--------

Precap-

Moni-: today I'm announcing that after 15 days from now there is a huge wedding ceremony in the bansal house it's the families 2nd most important wedding after my daughter's wedding.. I I'm glad to tell you all ...

Kisher to dhurv- kiski shadi hein ab ghar me kon bacha 🙎‍♀️..

Dhurv- mujhe kya pata shayad vo-

Moni-: My son DHURV BANSAL Is getting tied with My beloved child KISHER KAUR in a bond of husband an wife soon..

Kisher- *glass of tea she was holding fells from her hand* what the ....

Dhurv- MAA!!!!

The end ...

Thank you all ..
Please share this story to our ayeth fandom I request y'all