Readers: stop being dramatic😒

Author :hufff....

And tae's eyes we're wide it was the first time kook chuckled wow....

"Yes I am asking will you help? " Kook said....

Tae nodded and they walked towards kook's room.... This was the first time Tae was entering kook's room... The room was matching kook's aura and it smelled like kook strong but nice... Which is tae's favorite but kook don't know this....

Tae walked inside the wardrobe... And started to find suitable clothes for kook while kook was doing his favorite thing admiring tae...

Finally tae got what he was finding and gave it to look who went to change while tae also left to change his clothes

Kook's wardrobe

Kook came down looking more handsome in those casual clothes and his heart melted when he saw tae smiling at him they both were wear normal not too fancy clothes

Their looks

Their looks.....

Both went to car and kook drove them to yoonmin's house..... More like mansion.....

********

Meanwhile at yoonmin's mansion.....

Everyone was already here except teakook..... Ji eun and mi eun were playing in the garden and others were sitting in living room waiting for tae.... Yes they were sure kook won't come... Because he don't like going to get together ..... He will prefer doing his work instead of coming......

They heard door bell ringing one of the maid went and opened the door.... Tae entered inside smiling holding a bag in his hand.... Others smiled at him.... But their eyes became wide when they saw kook walking behind tae wearing casual clothes.....

"Hello everyone" Tae said greeting others who came back to world hearing his voice....

"Ohh hello welcome to our house Tae... And you too kook" Jimin said kook nodded....

"Thank you jimin here cupcakes for all of you.... I don't know who it tastes.... " Tae said giving them the bag.... When both twins heard his voice both ran inside....

"TAE TAE" Both shouted and hugged him.... Others smiled at them and kook he was a little sulky....

'Can't I get a hug like them too' kook thought....

"Thank you so much for this" Jimin said they all sat on couch.... Taekook were sitting together... Tae hit kook's lightly with elbow and motioned him something others were looking at them... Kook signed and turned to twins....

"Here it is for you.... Tae Tae made them" He said giving them the bag which have chocolate cupcakes......

"Thank you Tae Tae" Both said and pecked his cheeks....

"You are welcome babies.... Say thank you to bunny uncle also" Tae said in their ears... They both nodded at pecked kook's cheeks....

"Thank you bunny uncle" They said and kook smiled a little which was enough to make others shock.... Because after so long they can see a smiling kook.... Kook ruffled their hair....

"Your welcome sweethearts"....

" Aunt how are you.... And where is uncle "Tae asked....

" Tae I told call me mom and he was here only I don't know where he went "mrs jeon said...

" M-om.... Ok mom"Tae said he gulped to hold his tears.... In his whole life he didn't called any one mom.... Even tho his aunt loved him like a mother but he always called her aunt and today when got to call someone mom he became emotional.....

Kook understood him and took tae's hand and gave a light squeeze to assure him..... Tae smiled at kook...

Others who were watching this felt relaxed knowing this two are working on their relationship properly.....

"Ohh Tae how are you my son" Mr jeon asked when he came out from the kitchen...

"I am fine uncle how are you? " Tae asked....

"I am not fine.... I will be fine when you will call me dad.... Or appa" He said Tae chuckled....

"Ok appa" Tae said....

They all had their lunch with chit chats.... Kook didn't spoke too much but his presence was enough for others to be happy specially Tae because kook was trying.... He was trying because Tae wants him to be.....

They are falling for each other.... Without their knowledge.... Their love for each other is increasing.... They will know this soon...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

The chapters are not getting too long right.... You all are not getting bored by long chapters.... Tell me if it is like this....

And one more thing let's know about each other.... I will drop a question you answer it and I will tell about my answer in next chapter

So where are you all from?

Tell me how it was.... I hope I am not taking it too fast.. . Because there are many things I want to include in this story..... So taekook will confess soon.... Now who will do it first that is a surprise.... And the further story needs them to be together so.....

Thanks for reading....

Do vote. .

Stay tuned cutiessssss......

Author