'This is how it will look when Tae will play with our kids..... What.... OUR KIDS..... KOOK..... Wait..a.minute what do you mean by our kids..... Oh boy you was the one suggesting let's take things slow and now you are thinking about kids.... Bro hold your self.... But he will look so cute playing with our kids.... Shut up' kook scolded himself.....

"Let's go " Tae said standing in front huffing lightly...

"Sit first clam down than we can leave" Kook said Tae nodded and sat down to catch his breath....

After that both started to walk to their house.... Tae's phone dinged indicating that he got a message.... He opened it and saw jimin's message....

"Jimin hyung is inviting us for the lunch today others are coming too including aunty and uncle.... So will you come? " Tae asked looking at kook....

"Hmmm... I am free I can " Kook said nodding....

"Ok I will tell him we are coming too" Tae said typing on his phone... Kook was still on the kids thought so he didn't noticed tae's phone....

They reached their house and went to change.... As kook wanted to sign some files he told Tae thag he is working in his home office Tae nodded.... And went to do his works.....

Kook was done with his work.... He got ready for the lunch and went down and heard some sounds coming from kitchen along with a sweet smell....

He walked inside and leaned on the door frame admiring Tae who was decorating fresh baked cup cakes.....

He was humming a song which made kook to stay there and enjoy the deep yet sweet voice....

~~Can I call baby?..
Can you be my friend.?.... Can you be my lover up till the very end?...

Don't don't you worry I'll be there whenever you want me~~~

"Why are you making cupcakes? " Kook suddenly said which made Tae to flinch.....

"God you scared me when you came? " Tae said patting his heart to clam it down....

"When you were singing... Your voice is so angelic" He said walking towards Tae whose cheeks were dusted pink because this was the first time kook complimented him.... Kook felt giddy looking those pink cheeks now he will make sure to say something that will make Tae blush.... Because blushing Tae is so adorable and extremely cute.....

"Thanks.... And this cupcakes I am making to take to jimin hyung's house... Because when we go to someone's house we shouldn't go empty handed and this chocolate ones are for my two little beans" Tae explained kook hummed and nodded....

"By the way are you going to meeting after lunch? " Tae asked... Kook shook his head....

"No.. Why? " He asked....

"Then why are you wearing formal for a family get together" He said raising his eyebrows... Oh and kook found it hot.... God why his husband is a whole pack of surprises just some minutes ago he was blushing and now he is looking hot....

"Hello I am asking something" Tae said waving his hands in front of kook....

"Huh?.... Ahh that I normally wear formal when I go out of house" Kook said shrugging....

"Why? You don't have casual wears? " Tae asked titling his head.... God now he is looking cute kook thought....

"No I have it but I don't which should I wear... Can you help me please? " Kook said blinking his eyes to look cute... But he don't have to do it because he alright cute in tae's eyes....

Readers: he is cute in our eyes too.....

Author: I agree....

Back to story....
"Me? " Tae asked pointing his finger towards him.... Kook chuckled..... OH GOD KOOK FUCKING CHUCKLED....