"You're Such a Backstabber" - AU

Random AU I came up with while listening to e p i c s o u n d s. Missing the home game cause I'm at home sulking, so enjoy what I wrote for you bb:]

What if Y/N was sent to the apocalypse?

"You lied!" You screamed the words as loud as you could, snow falling all around. "All you do is lie!"

You could hear Viktor trying his hardest to bring the kid down, and your siblings trying their hardest to help him.

"You broke your contract! You killed the Board of Directors!" The Handler screamed back, a fire burning in his green eyes. "You betrayed me! All you ever do is betray me!"

He had tears in his eyes as he clutched his pistol.

"I tried so hard to love you!" He confessed. "I tried so, so hard!"

"I don't love you!" You screeched. "I love my family! I love my siblings! You mean nothing to me! If Five hadn't used his power and never sent me forward, I would have never met you!"

"If you hadn't ripped his fucking finger off, he wouldn't have touched you!"

You paused.

"I never told you I ripped Five's finger off."

The Handler paused to.

"Charlie?" You called, gripping your knife tighter. "Charlie. I never told you that."

"You're so stupid!" Charlie screamed, firing a round at you.

You dodged, and hit the ground. As you tried to stand, Charlie jumped on top of you. His weight knocked the wind out of you. You gasped as he began crying into your chest. A grown man, one who had been so standoffish, so gentlemanly, sobbed into you.

"You don't even know my name."

"You never got a name! And it's all my fault!"

You stopped.

"I didn't know how to bring you back! I tried night and day! I tried so hard! Dad would beat me, Eight! He would! I didn't care about our siblings! I just wanted you."

"But... Oh, my God. Five?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" He screamed, gripping your shirt collar, shaking your body back and forth.

"But... back in 2019! When I jumped back! You weren't there 20 days ago! The others said you were missing!"

"That's because in your- -" he jabbed his finger to your chest, "- -timeline, you arrived two weeks after I FINALLY managed to jump into the apocalypse to look for you. And when I found you?! You were dead! So I founded the Commission to save you, and then I found another version of me to hold the place as founder while I saved you as the Handler!"

"...So all of it..."

"Hello, Eight."

"All of it..."

"I'm the Handler."

"Was you?" Your voice broke.

"I'm here to offer you a position."

He nodded his head, tears still streaming down his cheeks. Your shocked face suddenly went dark, and you glared at him. You shoved Charlie off you.

"How could you?!" You yelled as you scrambled to your feet. "You made me kill people, Charlie! You made me a murderer!"

"I didn't make you do anything!"

"But worst of all, you could have helped me stop the apocalypse! You could have helped me save my family! Our fam- -"

"They're IRRELEVANT!" Charlie screeched, grabbing your shoulders.

You took the opportunity to rip his gloves off, and they revealed a missing tip of a pointer finger, and an umbrella tattoo.

"They have this mark!" You pointed at Charlie's wrist. "We all do! It mean's we're family. And family never gets left behind."

Charlie paused.

"Come home with us. Come back to 2019."

"...Really?"

His body hit the floor with a thunk.

You're such a backstabber.