"Good morning, my favourite Potter." Marlene grins as she falls onto the sofa, her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and Dorcas rolls her eyes, sitting on the arm of the chair. The two girls are both ready, Marlene wearing a black swimming costume and Dorcas wearing a dark purple one. "Are you not coming?"

"We'll probably meet you there." Maria smiles, her eyes still feeling heavy.

Regulus walks into the room with a bowl and a glass of orange juice in his hands, handing them to Maria before leaving again and coming back with a plate of toast and a mug of strong coffee.

"I love it here." Mary sighs as she re-enters the room with Sirius and Peter who's wearing green swim trunks and a white swim top. "It's so warm."

"I know." Maria groans, fanning her face with some paper from the coffee table. Remus walks into the room begrudgingly, his mousy hair messy and he's wearing red trunks with a blue bucket hat atop of his head which is far from his usual frayed jumpers and baggy jeans.

There are pink scars scattered across his chest and torso that make Maria's eyes soften, yet she doesn't allow it to show in her face as she smiles at him.

"We'll meet you there." Regulus says to Sirius who nods as the group leaves the villa. "We don't have to go yet, if you don't want to."

   "No I'm fine." Maria smiles, standing up after having eaten her cereal. "I'm gonna get dressed. See if Lily and James need anything."

   "Alright." Regulus presses a swift kiss to her cheek as she passes him and she gently knocks on James and Lily's bedroom door. After hearing a grumble, she enters and sees James lay with his cheek pressed against Lily's chest and Harry is lay giggling beside the pair.

   "Morning." Maria smiles, strolling in and grinning at Harry who stretches his arms out above his head with a toothless smile and a yawn. She carefully lifts him from beside the couple, holding up carefully against her chest and his small feet rest on top of her swollen stomach as he looks around at the room over her shoulder. "Do you two need anything?"

   "No, we're good." Lily smiles, her fingers running through James' messy hair. "He'll be out like a light if you give him some milk. There's a bottle in my bag, just warm it up."

   "Okay." Maria smiles, flattening her palm against Harry's back and rummaging through Lily's bag before locating the bottle and exiting the room.

    "You go to get dressed and come back with a child." Regulus grins at her as she walks through the living room on her trip to the kitchen. "Of course."

   "Just. . .hold him a minute while I warm this up." Maria mutters, gently handing Harry to Regulus who takes him with a smile, holding the baby who kicks his legs out excitedly in the new but familiar pair of arms.

   When Maria comes back holding the warm bottle of milk, Regulus is lay on his back whilst Harry lays on his chest, the small baby's stomach against Regulus'. Harry is smiling and grabbing at Regulus' hands that gently tickle the top of his arms.

   "This kid's gonna be a seeker, Ria." Regulus grins, grabbing Harry under his arms in his large hands and sitting up. "I know it."

   "Don't tell James that, he might have a fit." Maria chuckles, shaking the bottle for a second before handing it to Regulus who frowns at her as he holds the baby. "You've got this covered. I'm gonna get changed."

    Regulus nods, adjusting Harry in his arms and gently holding the bottle to his lips. Harry's tiny hands grab out for the top of the bottle as he eagerly drinks from it.