Chapter - 44 You can think over again?

Beginne am Anfang

That man was infuriated and called someone over, kicking Zhan Yu's car after that. He slammed the car window and cursed at Zhan Yu fiercely and sinisterly.

Zhan Yu slid the car window down and coldly humphed. Zhan Yu said the truth, "Mr. do we need to get the security tape to see whose car crashed into the other one? You know very well who violated the rules. Regarding compensation, if you keep on causing a ruckus, you will definitely not get a single penny out of this."

"Man! Who do you think you're scaring?!"

"I'm not scaring you. I'm just saying the truth. If you actually dare to touch me, believe me that in less than half an hour, you'll definitely become famous in Sheng Jin City."

That man was stunned.

Zhan Yu raised his head to look at him. Despite not saying anything, one could feel the imposing manner.

There were many pedestrians forming a crowd and a young girl recognized Zhan Yu. She excitedly called out his name, "Zhan Yu! Zhan Yu!"

That man stared at Zhan Yu's clothes and appearance, thinking Zhan Yu was a celebrity. He said in disdain, "So what if you're a celebrity? You think that you don't need to pay for crashing my car?!"

"Mr. if you keep on making trouble without reason, I'll have my husband directly come over to handle this matter."

"Call him! You think I'm scared of you?!"

Towards unreasonable people, Zhan Yu felt like he was just wasting time.

Zhan Yu directly called Lu Bai and asked, "Are you busy?"

Lu Bai was in a meeting when Zhan Yu called. After picking up the call, he rarely let everyone in the meeting take 10 minutes break. He responded, "I'm not busy. What's the matter? Are you home?"

Zhan Yu felt helpless and said, "I met a scammer on my way home. He was the one who stopped his car, but he ended up driving backwards and crashing into my car. Right now, he is trying to make me compensate him and he has a very vile attitude."

Lu Bai hurriedly asked, "Where are you?"

Zhan Yu told Lu Bai his address.

Lj Bai said, "I'm coming over immediately. Be careful and don't let him hurt you."

"Besides you, who else can bully me?" Zhan Yu didn't think that man would touch him, besides the beginning when he pulled on his collar. Zhan Yu thought about it and remained angry. Why should he let him go so easily?

Police officers came before Lu Bai did. They enthusiastically said to Zhan Yu, "Our bureau chief said that Lady Bai got into an accident here and wanted us to come over."

Zhan Yu thought about it and immediately understood that they were Lu Bai's people. Therefore, Zhan Yu pointed at his car and truthfully said, "Crashed."

That person took a look and said, "Lady Bai, this..."

"I was waiting for the red light, but he suddenly drove backwards and crashed into my car."

"Oh, I understand. Lady Bai, then how much do you want the other party to pay?"

"I just want him to apologize to me."

"Stop dreaming!" The man directly hollered and said, "Don't try to take advantage of me just because you know some people!"

"Who was the one in my position just moments ago?" Zhan Yu chuckled and said, "Didn't you say this car is worth a few million? I really don't see how this car is worth the value. Maybe it's because there's nothing special about the driver."