Any Day But Today.

Tell Me This Isn't Happening. I Woke Up From The Non Conscious State I Was Put In. Cashier, In A Chair . . Bruises Everywhere. Dummy Seemed Occupied With Kyu In A Different Room For Now. I'm No Longer Chained To The Chair, But I Cant Talk . . Somethings Around My Neck. Forget That, Pay Attention To Cashier. I Get Out Of The Chair And Start Trying To Take Cashier Out Of His Chair, He Notices Me And It Shocks Him Into Focus. "Y/N?! What Are You Doing! I Thought You Were Dead- You Will Die If You Let Me Go!-" Dummy Cuts Him Off. "Ah, Ah, Ah, No Messing With Something That IS Mine." I Continue  To Cut The Rope. Dummy Grabs My Shoulder And I Go Back And Punch Him In The Gut. "1.010.010. AGH- 101.0.1" Is All That Comes Out Of Dummy's Mouth. His Body Is Coated In Purple Glitch. Next Thing I Know Cashier Is Dead Unconscious,  And I'm Being Held But My Neck, I Cant Breathe. Dummy Laughs And Throws Me Head First Against A Wall. Nothing More. I'm Out Like A Light. I Wake Up In The Corner Of A Dark Room. Cashier And . . . Who Is This?! Oh, Its Just Kyu. It Seems Like Both Are Asleep, Orby Is No Where To Be Found. The Door Is Locked With What Seems Like Thousands Of Locks, And There's No Other Way Of Escape. A Gas Is Released Into The Room. I Fall Asleep.