Chapter - 38 The author has...!

Start from the beginning

Could it be ... ?

When Zhan Yu returned to his office, he couldn't manage to eat lunch when he hurriedly opened the book to start reading...

Zhan Yu stopped at the last page. Zhan Yu raised his head, but when he looked at the blurry words on the page, he was unable to describe his feelings.

"My life had ended like this. Maybe not long from now, no one would ever remember my existence. The end."

Zhan Yu already forgot how to express his emotions. He held his breath and he was incredibly shocked right now. He was positive that Shi Shi had transmigrated as well. 

Shi Shi was the original author! She was the one who created this world. Although the names in the book had changed, the characters and plot are still the same. The side female lead still paved the way for the male and female lead. After they were together, she still didn't give up.

When the female lead had a miscarriage, villain was the only one present. Therefore, the male lead believed the villain was the culprit who killed his child. In order to punish that person, he made sure villain lost his family!

These familiar scenes were basically following the original development of the book. In the end, the female side lead's tragic ending was still the same. The person married a slag man who had conspired against the person. After the person was caught with adultery, the person was murdered by the slag man.

Zhan Yu's face was pale white and he was unable to calm down even after a while. When exactly did the author transmigrated over? Or was the author already in this world before he transmigrated? This author knew the entire plot. Therefore, Zhan Yu knew that he was the key as to why the plot had diverged from the author's original expectations.

Zhan Yu thought about this and was certain that someone was behind his (this world) parents' car accident and the numerous times why he (Zhan Yu) face danger. The author refused to have someone change the world so the author wanted to get rid of him (Zhan Yu) so that the world would continue its original path. The more Zhan Yu thought about it, the more frightening it was.

How could the author be so sinister and ruthless?

Did the author have enmity against him (zhan yu) ?

When Zhan Yu thought of this, He believed this must be the case!

The original male side lead's name was Zhan Yu. Therefore, the author hated it which is why the author wrote him (Zhan Yu) into the book and arranged a tragic ending for him. So how could the author vent there anger when nothing was going there way?

But Zhan Yu clearly remembered that in the original world, he didn't recognize anyone who was an author. Plus, he cautiously and conscientiously lived a peaceful life. He didn't remember becoming enemies with anyone.

Who are they exactly?

Zhan Yu couldn't come up with a conclusion so he sat there for a while. Then he suddenly stood up and picked up his bag and the book on the table. He hurriedly ran out.

When Shi Shi received Zhan Yu's call, she wasn't that surprised. Instead, she said in an arrogant tone, "Host Zhan, I hope everything's been fine for you!"

The moment Zhan Yu heard her tone, he knitted his eyebrows tightly. He said disgustingly, "Are you done playing your tricks?"

"How could it be enough?" Shi Shi purposefully dragged her words, "We still have a long time and I haven't shown a lot of my tricks yet."

This arrogant tone made Zhan Yu clench his teeth in anger. Again, he was sure that this so-called "Shi Shi" knew him and held a lot of hatred towards him and the author was a girl.