Chapter - 36 Everything was too late now.

Start from the beginning

"Spend time with my family or my boyfriend." He smiled at her.

Zhan Yu's face turned crimson and he responded, smiling, "President Bai is really..."

For a moment, Zhan Yu couldn't find a phrase to describe him. If he said Lu Bai was considerate, after the show, he would definitely be arrogant. If he said Lu Bai was blessed, it seemed like he(Zhan Yu) was the person referred to. Zhan Yu was embarrassed to say that.

Lu Bai grinned, as if he had already seen through Zhan Yu's thoughts.

The audience was shocked by Lu Bai's confession to having a boyriend. Then they thought about how he claimed to be pursuing Zhan Yu in the past. Coincidentally, Zhan Yu had confessed to having a boyfriend earlier on stage.

The audience erupted. So they're a couple?

Lu Bai kneeled on one knee and the audience under the stage shrieked and cried out enthusiastically.

Was he proposing to Zhan Yu?

"Propose!" "Propose!" "Propose!"

Zhan Yu sat on the nude single person sofa, incredibly shocked.

"You..." Zhan Yu opened his mouth but struggled to find the right words.

Lu Bai kneeled on one knee and picked up Zhan Yu's left hand. In his right hand, he held a sparkling and exquisite looking ring.

"While I was preparing my speech last night, I thought a lot about what I was going to say. But now that I'm looking at you, my mind is blank and I can't remember anything. There's only one thing revolving in my mind. Marry me."

Lu Bai wasn't great at expressing his feelings. The fact that he was able to confess and say this in front of a live-broadcast and the hundreds of thousands of audience on stage, and in front of the TV, already made Zhan Yu incredibly touched. Zhan Yu didn't know how people would feel when they were proposed, but when he watched Lu Bai talk in deep emotions and lovingly, Zhan Yu really wanted to give Lu Bai a hug. This thought became more and more intense. In the end, when Lu Bai gently asked him with expectation, Zhan Yu suddenly threw his self in Lu Bai's arms. Zhan Yu hugged Lu Bai and nodded his head repeatedly. He said, "Yes! Ok!"

Lu Bai was ecstatic in his heart. He knew that he was proposing to Zhan Yu in front of the media. If Zhan Yu had any concerns, Zhan Yu would've refused. But when Zhan Yu actively embraced him and nodded without hesitation, he couldn't describe the happiness in his heart. He stood up and hugged Zhan Yu back. He chuckled and said in a low voice, "Wife of Lu Bai, there's no backing out of this!"

The tears that were in Zhan Yu's eyes fell down from his silly words. Zhan Yu reached over to wipe his tears and smiled at him. "I won't regret this. You can't regret this either!"

"Mhm, I swear with my whole life."

Under everyone's intense applause, Lu Bai wore the ring on Zhan Yu's left ring finger. Zhan Yu's fingers were slender and pale, seemingly more beautiful than ever after wearing this sparkling and dazzling ring.

He lowered his head and kissed Zhan Yu's ring finger. "Now, you're really mine."

"Yes." Zhan Yu nodded firmly.

Zhan Yu stood on his tippy toes to embrace Lu Bai.

The show ended in a warm atmosphere. After the show, everyone wanted to find Zhan Yu and ask about his feelings to being proposed in front of tens of millions of people by the handsome, rich, male god. But after looking around in a circle, they couldn't find him. There was no need to intentionally report or announce Lu Bai's proposal to Zhan Yu because the audience had done its job. Whatever one should or shouldn't know, everyone found out. Zhan Yu's fans were ecstatic and cheerful. With regards to Lu Bai's fans, however, they exploded. They ran to his Weibo and posted comments of them crying. The majority of the users were calm and commented, "Show some affection to singles!"