flowers

third person pov

it was billie and y/n's 2nd anniversary in a few days and billie wanted to do something special for her girlfriend. she's been looking at places and doing some research until she came across a flower field.

she knew right then and there that it was the perfect place. for one, y/n loved flowers and always loved receiving them. second she loved going on picnics with her girlfriend, it was her favorite thing to do.

billie also thought that it would be nice if they woke up super early to catch the sunrise.

so here billie is now, up at 5:45 am, getting everything ready. she hated getting up early but anything for her girl.

quietly, she packed a basket full of food, drinks, and snacks, grabbing a blanket and going out to her car to put it in the trunk.

she walked upstairs where her and y/n's shared bedroom was to wake up y/n. she turned on the bedside lamp and crouched down so she was face to face with her and placed small kisses all over her face.

"angel, time to get up. i have a surprise for you." billie whispered, still placing kisses all over her girl. y/n groaned and pulled the covers over her head. billie laughed and pulled them back down.

"i know, baby. we don't have much time. we have to leave in half an hour."

y/n opened her eyes, squinting slightly due to the lamp being on. she smiled when her eyes finally focused seeing billie in front of her with a cute smile on her lips.

"good morning, bil." y/n rasped out.

"good morning, my love! get ready and we'll get going, okay? we'll leave in 20 minutes." billie told her excitedly before walking off to the closet. y/n couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

y/n got up and walked into the bathroom. she did her morning routine and applied light makeup. she didn't know where she was going so just a little bit of makeup worked.

she walked out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom seeing billie had already picked out her clothes for her. she put them on and checked herself out in the full length mirror.

billie came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist, and kissing her shoulder.

"you're so beautiful." billie whispered in    y/n's ear. she shivered and leaned back against her, tilting her head up to look at her. billie leaned down and kissed y/n. y/n poked her bottom lip with her tongue but billie pulled back. she groaned and pouted.

"we can continue that later, baby, but we have somewhere to be." billie said, giving her one final peck before walking out of the bedroom. y/n stood there trying to compose herself and followed billie.

once she made it downstairs billie was waiting by the front door, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"ready, gorgeous?" billie said while opening the door, putting a hand behind her back and bowing. y/n laughed and shook her head, walking out.

"you're such a dork." y/n said.

"your dork though!" billie replied, running up and taking y/n's hand in hers. billie opened the car door for y/n before walking over to the drivers side and getting in.

"where are we going, bils?" y/n asked as they started driving.

"i can't tell you, it's a secret." billie said, putting her hand on y/n's thigh and caressing it with her thumb.

"pretty please? just a hint!" y/n begged, she really wanted to know where they were going.

"nope, you have to wait till we get there. only a few more minutes, baby." y/n just sighed at that and listened to billie hum to the song playing.

after a few minutes, they finally arrived and y/n had no idea where they were. billie pulled out a basket and a blanket from the trunk and grabbed y/n's hand as they started walking. it wasn't until they started getting closer that y/n knew where they were. her eyes widened and she gasped.

"billie, oh my god! is this a flower field?" she turned to her girlfriend for an answer. billie laughed at y/n's expression and nodded.

"it is, my love. i thought that we could have a cute little picnic and watch the sunrise together." billie explained, as she looked for a perfect spot to lay the blanket down. they set everything up and then sat down on the blanket.

"this is so cute, baby. thank you, i love you so much." y/n said, leaning her head on her girlfriends shoulder.

"i love you. anything for my girl." billie planted a kiss to y/n's forehead as they sat and watched the sunrise, enjoying every second with each other.

_____________________________

i feel like this is really bad but FIRST CHAPTER WOOO!!

I LOVE YOUUU

word count: 840