The Oral Prologue

Chapter 1: First Contact

The first ever medallion weilder.

Their once was a girl with pink hair, and a magick swimsuit in her tribe of Ololaih. What we would consider mesopotamia society. She was powerful and bright and cute and clever but she had a disability we would call stupid. She was forgetful, absent minded, talked like a girly girl which for them was a matcho man, so she cried every day do to bullies. Then she a saw a shooting star and made a wish. "I wish to be a hero of light" and then she heard a crash! She explored it and a found a rainboiw man, a superhero named butterfly, the mantle that podia Johnson would eventually take up unkwnoingly. "My name is questzecoatl and I am injured" he panicked to teh girl. "Please take my necklace, and think of your greatest wish!" and so she wished she took could travel the stars. His fathered dress faded as he turned into starlight and glowed back into the sky, as a magickal white medallion apeared on her chest.

"Hello, Pinky" the voice said soft.

"I am Gospay Totec a gifter from another world. How would you like to be your peoples hero?"

"I'd love to. But Pinky while my name is a slur in my tribe....we are the tribe of color, and when we die we become blood and ink, and I'd really really rather not be a color today, its a curse from our gods are you a god?"

"As much as you my dear...?"

"Magenta! It is a boys color, the macho warriors of old!"

"Men are women to you and women men to me"

"Can I be a boy?" Magenta pondered holding her necklace.

"You can have any costume int eh world. I must now take you to council in teh sky, the core of the heart of existence where you will become the first ever Medalian, of the gentle Branch"

"The first ever pastel medallion....okay!" and so Pinky now Magenta lept, and she held her necklace and out came a costume.

A leotard with ribbon down the bottoms and a belt that now held the crest, and shoulder pads to represent a warriors breath, and a heart center showcasing the tribe of Ololaih which many would consider a chest window in a heart shape. She dawned a mask to hide her identity, and she was the first ever Magenta weilder of the medlains.

"Toetec!" A long angry voice raged.

"Why one of their peoples!"

"The one who is odd sent me to her-"

"I care not of false deities or worshiped pirates. They aren't as advanced as the fair-"

"She is the chosen one" her medallion argued.

"This is who we she wishes she was as a god? As a magical girl!"

"He'd be a man by your status is that not enough" Her medlain echoed.

"Get this "girl" a crown, she's traveling teh stars!"