It went straight through his image, lodging itself into the wall behind him. In a matter of seconds, he duplicated himself and surrounded you with his clones.

Your breathing got heavier. Your body needed more oxygen. You were tired from having already worked out an hour prior. The heat in the room rose higher as more and more particles tried to alleviate the need for air in your body.

You swung your staff quickly in a circle, passing through each clone until it got close to the true Loki. He stopped the staff from hitting his head with his hand and that's when you pulled him towards you.

You let go of the staff and cradled his head in your hands. The look on his face was priceless. Arrogance. Shock. Confusion. Acceptance. Then...smugness.

Your lips nudged his, telling him to open. As he did so, his hands trailed down the side of your torso, holding you delicately. He tilted his head giving you further access.

You pressed your lips into his and you began to suck the air out of his lungs. He realized too late what you were doing. He couldn't breathe. Couldn't speak. He couldn't yell out for help as he fell to his knees.

He tried to claw your hands away from his face. but he was too weak and winded to do anything.

You continued to coax his breath out until his lips started to turn blue and his eyes turned red. You pushed him down onto the gym floor and finally let go of your hold on his lungs. "And stay down!" you growled, angrily.

Loki took a huge gasp of air and coughed. He's alive. He'll be fine, you thought as you gathered up your belongings and headed towards the exit.

 He'll be fine, you thought as you gathered up your belongings and headed towards the exit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Months. He was right. It had been months. You would never admit that you had a better chance of stopping the HYDRA facilities with the help of The Avengers. With their information on where certain SHIELD and SWORD facilities were, you were able to ascertain which ones had been compromised and which ones were ok to leave alone. For now.

But in all your dismantling and self-righteous justice, you still weren't able to find him.

So you decided to do some searching of your own. You went out each night and stalked from the shadows. You didn't trust anyone to go with you. If SHIELD was just a front for HYDRA activities, then what were The Avengers a front for?

Sure they were great against apocalyptic events, but real life is a lot more than big events thrown together. It's the small ones that, if left unchecked, snowball into those big events. Maybe, just maybe, in all your dealings and vigilante justice, you could've stopped someone's villain origin story from happening. Stopped them from becoming someone like you. Jaded and just angry.

In the end, you decided that you couldn't trust these people. The ones that were formed by the same organization that imprisoned you for your powers. You would use them, then you would leave.

Just Breatheजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें