( 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄° )

Start from the beginning

"sure!" nicoline stood up. "is there anything you two would like?"

"a strawberry lemonade bottle. thanks." isabel smiled. f/n waved their hand dismissively. "i'm heading out so don't bother." they simply told nicoline. "okay. we'll be right back!" nicoline walked out after genesis.

f/n slipped their paperwork into their folder. they only needed to drop this off and go along with their break in the beautiful botanical garden. they could already smell the fresh plants and fruits. "hey, f/n. could we talk?" yet isabel stopped them from walking out the room. they turned to her, still at the printer with their folder.

"...what is it?" f/n leaned against the table.

"it's about what happened with savanaclaw." isabel looked unrecognizable when she turns this timid. she's usually the boldest in a crowd, but confessing your wrongdoings to your enemy, or more like— frenemy? gets isabel unnerved. "you're not the one to apologize, if that's what you're going to do." f/n put a hand on their neck to rub it softly. "i know i punched you for what you encouraged, but that was also for everything else you said to me."

"n-no! apologize to you personally? nope." isabel crossed her arms scornfully under her chest. maybe she considered apologizing to trey, jamil and the other victims, but it was scrapped completely this morning. "it's just..." isabel fidgeted her arms.

"after my dorm leader's life was on the line...after leona's life was at stake back there, i was..starting to think this whole internalized hatred i have inside of me was holding me back."

"i would hope so." f/n quickly responded with. isabel deadpanned, growling under her breath. she composed herself immediately.

"that day i saw what envy can do to a person. i don't want that for myself. that's not what my brother would want for me. it'd mean all his lessons would go down the drain if i let myself get blinded the way leona was." isabel confessed. f/n tilted their head slightly, raising their eyebrows in surprisement.

"what i'm trying to say...is that i'll be taking life more serious. i won't be fixated on defeating you anymore." isabel swallowed thickly. f/n chewed the inside of their cheek. they were conflicted for another moment, whether or not to take her word for it, but isabel's aura was clear as day.

"i'm glad, isabel." f/n walked passed her. "i'm wishing you the best of luck, really." they believed her. isabel smiled as she let those words sink in. "that was sort of corny, wasn't it?"

"it was. that wasn't your style, isabel." f/n opened the door. two boys stood there in the entrance. one of them having their knuckles up that was on the verge of knocking. "ah! good afternoon, h-head supervisor f/n and vice supervisor isabel!" the other boy next to him yelped. they were both from scarabia.

"good afternoon to you two as well. what is it?" f/n asked. however, isabel moved next to them with her hands clapped together. "don't you two know you have to make an appointment to meet with us?" it was vital as it avoids any rushed counseling with students every hour and hour. it was stressful for four students to handle so many helping sessions. they aren't therapists, they are supervisors.

"but..it's about octavinelle! this is an emergency!" one of them pleaded. "yes! it's about octavinelle's dorm leader, azul! he scammed out friends!" the other pouted. f/n and isabel exchanged uncertain looks. "don't tell me..." f/n whispered. "he's done it again?" isabel gasped.

━━━━━━━━

ace, deuce and grim were about to drop to the ground in defeat. as well as the many other boys with the anemones wiggling on their heads. each and every one of them being from one of the seven dorms. jack was holding up alright, only angry with everybody in this room for falling for such an obvious trap.