8:LESSON LEANRED.

Începe de la început

So no way he'd want anything to do with a loser like Taehyung and it pains the mint haired, like a punch to the gut. Taehyung developed a crush the day he walked in the dorm to move his stuff in and met Jungkook. It was a love at first sight type of corny shit. That and Jungkook swooped him off his feet with those charms and smile resembling a bunny. Oh shit and his laugh. Music to Taehyung's ears he'd want repeated like a broken record.

Sadly though a chance with Jungkook seems highly impossible.

◇◇◇◇

"Mh ah fuck! Right there! Ah yeah fuck me- I'm gonna cum." Jungkook moaned out, head tossed back, his drenched dark locks splattered on his forehead, and in directions, as his nails dug deep in Jackson's broad shoulders.

"Yeah baby make a mess for me." Jackson grunted and left in more harsh sharp thrusts into the flushed sweaty boy he has pinned underneath him in the backseat of his rocking car.

"Agh ohh ah so good!" Jungkooks jaw was dropped, heavily breathing and his foot hit the window hard behind Jackson as his hands moved down to his back.

Jackson grabs that leg and wraps it around his waist, so his thrusts would stay deep, thigh slapping sounding out rapidly. High pitch moans rang out from Jungkook and he arched his back, making his chest bump with Jackson's as he came on his toned torso. Jackson slams more against Jungkook's prostate untill he pulls out, taking off the condom to cum on Jungkook's stomach and a bit on the outside of his rim.

"You made a mess aswell." Jungkook panted, through his heavy breaths with a small grin, and brushes his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah oops." Jackson says back with a wink he grabs a tissue from its box that's on the floor of the car and hands it to the other.

After they clean up, they begin getting back into their clothes in silence, then Jackson is the one who erupts with to break it. "Hey let me take you somewhere."

Jungkook sniffles a laugh, as he pulls up the fly of his pants. "If you're trying to go have a round two someplace else-"

"Nah like to get something to eat." Jackson suggests, throwing on his jacket.

"Oh." Jungkook mumbled, not seeming into the idea. "Well I'm not hungry so I'm good."

"But it's just." Jackson protests, raising his voice. "We never actually chill."

"Yeah? we do." Jungkook countered with, cocking up a brow.

"I mean not when my dick is in you."

Jungkook blinks his doe eyes puzzledly and just stares as the other who includes to reason with. "I think it'd be nice if we did more than just have sex."

"You don't actually mean that."

"Yeah I do, we should go on dates, y'know?"

Jungkook was not having it especially hearing it from his favorite fuck buddy. "Ok wow if you're trying to talk me into a boyfriend fantasy of yours." He scoffs, holding up an open palm. "Then we might as well stop seeing eachother."

"What no come on, I'm not." Jackson starts to whine. "No ok I take it back...But let's atleast hang out somewhere like the mall."

"Can't. It's getting late." Jungkook shakes his head. "Plus I gotta get back to the dorms. Promised my roommate we'd watch a movie."

"Why'd you promise?"

"I feel bad since I blew him off for...you." Jungkook murmurs then steps out the car to make his way to sit in the passenger seat.