Chapter 1

Dan's POV

"No, Amber."

I sigh in annoyance , paying no attention to the short blonde whore standing in front of me.

"Please Danny!" She whines. "Just a taste"
She winks, pouting at my crotch, which I now attempt to hide under my lunch table. I hear PJ quietly laugh at her attempt to be seductive.

"No! How many times do I have to tell you this, I'm gay!" I quietly shout at her, not like the whole school doesn't already know.
"Now if you'll excuse me." I say, picking up my half eaten lunch and walking to the trash. "You've made me lose my appetite."

I dump my lunch dramatically into the garbage and scrunch up my face like someone just threw a skunk at me. She frowns and walks away with her shorts exposing half of her ass, the tap if her heels being loud enough for the whole school to hear.

Disgusting, I thought hastily. I've had to deal with that Amber chick trying to sit on my dick since grade eight. Her boobs are too big, her face is too caked with makeup, her hair is too fake, and she's a girl.

I'm into guys.

But no matter how many times I try to tell her my sexuality, she still comes around the next day trying to change my mind. I sit back down next to PJ, who is snickering.

"Well done mate." He laughs, sticking his hand up for a high-five. I slap his hand and sigh.

"Hardly, you and I both know she'll be back tomorrow." I say, shaking my head. "Can I have your fries?" I ask, staring at his tray of food.
"Thought you lost your appetite." He mentions, sliding the plate towards me. I pick up three fries, dipping them in and sticking them in my mouth.

"I was just trying to get my point across." I explain before scarfing down more fries. "Hey, do you know where Chris is?" PJ asks, taking notice of our missing friend. I think for a moment, but draw a blank as to where he is.

"No, I don't." I tell him. "Was he in maths with you?"

"Yeah, he was. That's why I'm wondering." He says with a puzzled look on his face.

"Hold on, I'll call him." I say, pulling out my phone. I dial his number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Dan." He greets casually.

"Hey, where are ya crab sticks?" I ask. PJ and I always call Chris that. In Grade Nine, we all went to a sea food restaurant. Chris ordered crab sticks... Only to find out after the meal that he was allergic. Lets just say PJ and I sat there laughing instead if helping Chris.

"Well, I volunteered to show the new kid around." He explains to me. New kid? How come I didn't hear about this?

"Hmm." I say thoughtfully.

"Yeah." Chris says.

"So what's the new kids name?" I ask.

"Phil," Chris says. "Phil Lester."

A/N
au phanfic cause those are legit what I live for. 553 words may not seem like a lot, but its the most I've written in a while XD so I hope you enjoy this fic cause I can already tell its gonna be hella fun to write XD

~ Kiwi