Hero Names

Author: This was supposed to come out earlier. I got no excuses as to why I'm late; it do be like that.

At long last, one of the most critical moments of a U.A. student has come.

Everyone in class 1-A was more than enthusiastic; this is one of the most fun parts of becoming a hero!

Aizawa: All right, calm yourselves down now.

Professor Aizawa gives a long explanation of how the following is related to the pro-hero draft picks he mentioned the other day in the past lesson.
Essentially, the first years have received multiple offers from pro heroes. Typically the drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, the fact that they are extending offers to first-year students like class 1-A indicates that they are interested in your future potential.

"Hero names, huh? I'm surprised that it took this long."

Y/n says to himself. Unfortunately, he was not as excited as the rest of his classmates.

Aizawa: Anyway, here are the totals for those with offers.

Aizawa pulls the projector and shows the names of the students with offers. And they go like this:

Todoroki with a total of 4123 votes.

Bakugo with a total of 3556 votes.

Tokoyami with a total of 360 votes.

Iida with a total of 301 votes.

Kaminari with a total of 272 votes.

Yaoyorozu with a total of 108 votes.

Y/n with a total of 80 votes!

Kirishima with a total of 68 votes.

Uraraka with a total of 20 votes.

And finally

Sero with a total of 14 votes.

Huh!?... 80 offers?

It was evident that Todoroki and Bakugo would take the spotlight, but he didn't expect this huge gap. Also, Y/n's anticlimactic match with Bakugo has detracted pros from choosing him despite being one of the three finalists.

Momo: Ah... I got more votes...

Y/n heard Yaoyorozu talking under her breath.

Momo seems relieved to have outvoted some of her classmates, especially Y/n, and was pleased to have received some votes.

Y/n, on the other hand, is indifferent about these results and chooses to withdraw within himself and pay attention to whatever Mr. Aizawa is about to go next, as he already has enough on his plate to worry about as it is to care about the poll.

Professor Aizawa then continues by giving each student a whiteboard on which to write down their preferred Hero names.

Aizawa: Since you will be training with pros, you will have to choose your hero names. You already have some experience with the U.S.J incident, but it would be vital training to see pros at work firsthand.
And although those hero names are temporary, you must exercise caution when deciding which one to use, or else-

Midnight:...You might regret it later!!

The classroom door is slammed open as the beautiful and always provocatively dressed Professor Midnight enters the classroom to the delight of the male students. (Kaminari & Mineta)