Caring...

Hello my lovely readers I know I am late this time.But my exams are gling on.So I am not getting time for writting.Hope you all understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next update on ~130+Votes.
                            ~141 followers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as ridhimma fell,mrs d souza who had just entered vr mansion after watering the plants panicked and ran to her.Picking her up in her arms she made her lye safely on the sofa.While tied her hanky on her forehead to prevent blood flow.She dialed vansh's number.Soon vansh picked up the call while dsouza being panicked spilled out everything.

Mrs d souza-Sir please come back home as soon as possible.Mam fainted all of a sudden her forehead is too bleeding and she is getting cold by passing time.

This was enough to panick vansh,picking his coat he made his way out of his cabin ordering mrs d souza to call the doctor and tell her everything abd till the time he would be arriving.

Mrs dsouza called the doctor and explained her everything and asked her to come as soon as possible.

Keeping the phone she ran to ridhimma and started rubbing her hands and legs to provide her with some warmth.Within 20 minutes vansh and doctor both arrived.Taking ridhimma in his arms he asked doctor to follw him.Making her lye he covered her properky with duvlet and  stood in a corner giving doctor an oppertunity to look on her.

Then doctor asked vansh to go out of the room and vansh being vansh was adamant first but then went out,pacing back and forth he waited for doctor to come out.Soon after 25 mimutes doctor came out.

Doctor-Are you her husband.?

Vansh-Yaa now just tell me what happened to her.

Doctor-Okay.Actually mr rai singhania mrs rai singhania is on her periods.Some women do experience fainting spells during their periods. In many cases, hormonal changes in the body during your period may be part of the reason. These can lead to lower blood pressure, less blood volume, lower blood sugar, anemia, and a more sensitive vagal response.

Vansh-And what about her getting all cold.

Doctor-Actually due to periods she had low bp and People with very low blood pressure may experience poor circulation,and poor blood circulation is a reason for body getting cold.

Vansh just kept mum

Doctor-Anyway don't worry I have given her 2 injection and she would wake up within 2 hours.

Saying this doctir left not before taking her fee.

As ridhimma would wake up in 2 hours so vansh had his meeting online near his sweatheart holding her hand throughout the meeting.

Soon it was much time and ridhimma was about to wake up.Rushing down he went to the kitchen and prepared soup for his sweatheart.Talking the tray with him he saw ridhimma trying to sit,rushing to her he kept the sopu on the table and helped her in sitting.

While ridhimma being ridhu pidhu sat and jerked his hands away

Ridh-I don't need your help.

Vansh smiled knowing how can his ridhu sit quiet withour having any debate.

Vansh-Okay my drama queen.Now leave all this and drink this soup.

Ridh-How should I believe.

Vansh-Hn?

Ridh-How shoukd I believe that you have not mixed any paralizing pills or something like before.

Vansh was this time mum.

Vansh-Ridhimma believe me.

Ridh-Believing you has always been an harmfull decision.

Saying this she took the support of bed post and stood up.

Vansh held her hamd and hugged her.

Vansh-You are too weak ridhimma.

Though ridhimma wanted to argue with him but he was right.She was feeling dizzy she was not even able to stand how would she make soup for herself in this state thinking all this she sat down.Vansh smiled and brought the spoon of soup in front of her mouth.But ridhimma looked at other side.

Ridh-Mai yeh soup nahi piungi.Mujhe kya pta tumne iske ander kta milaya ho.Akhir kaar mai dadi sia ishani mei se koi thodi hui jiss pe tum apne jaan chidakte ho.Mai ridhimma hui jiss se tum aziz nafrat kerte ho,jiss per tum kabhi bharosa nahi kerte.

Vansh eyes just teared up and soon the tears fell down.

Ridhimma looked at his face and said.

Ridh-Bura lagta hai na jab apka apna aap se kuch bura bole.Mujhe bhi bura lagta tha per tum toh ignore ker dete the.Per mai itni assan faramosh nahi hui..

Saying this she wiped his tears.And took her phone and ordered food for them.

_______________________________________

Bye bie everyone.Thanks alot for your vote and don't forget to give your review about the chapter