Plenty of Fish

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I am so sorry I've been sooooooooooooo busy and I've not been on wattpad like at all. What with papers and music obligations out the who-zahhhh, I've not updated since last time and for that I'm so sorry!  You remember how I said that all of this of this stuff was real? Well, there has been a lottttt of stuff involving crazy dudes and crazy situations! SO I should have a lot for you coming soon, is that okay? When I started this upload, I had still been in uni, but now I'm home for summer holiday and hopefully I'll be able to sorta kinda establish an upload schedule lolllzzz! I know this upload is really short, but I have to get back in the swing of things. Aaaaaaaand just so you know.... The Author's Note is now null and void! I'm back for good! All of the <3, x's and o's - Kraiiiiiii

******************************************************************************************************************

One thing I always promised is to not get in trouble with the law. To find out that someone that had been in the club the whole time, watching us get freaky on the dance floor, and watching us flirt with those sleazebags was like a bucket of cold water being thrown on our faces.

  "Are you serious?" J exclaimed.

  "So serious, girl. Now we may not have done anything yet... But I guarantee those guys are getting arrested tonight. Look at them! Them is some creepy muthaf*ckas. But wait. Whose coming to get ya'll?" The girl was still talking to us.

 "Our friend January got stopped by the police on the way so..... I'm not really sure how we're getting back." I said to her.

 "Well, can we ride back to school with you guys? We've been drinking so we can't drive." I rolled my eyes. Good. That just makes life even better ya know? Underage drinking with creepy dudes and undercover cops. My mobile started ringing again. 

 "Yeah, Meredith? Can you and Jamille walk up the hill to me? The police are still here but they'll let me go in a few, I think."

 "Jan, we have some girls from school that are going to come up there with us." I glanced at them, and the one that had been talking to us earlier shook her head, I guess asking me not to tell Jan that they were drunk. "I'll explain when we get up there, okay?"

When we turned to walk up the hill, the guys called out to us.

  "We have some friends that wanna meet yo' sexy asses!"

  "Oh No." J and I said at the same time. We frickin' sped up that hill, which wearing heels and slutty dresses is no joke. We must have looked like prostitutes and I guess 3 o'clock on a Saturday morning is the perfect time for them to get you, because we saw so many people being stopped, pulled over, chased down, arrested, or all of the above. Finally we reached January's car. She was looking a bit depressed over her tickets, but looked up when we got to the car.

  "Can we ride back to school with you guys? We're drunk." Jamille's friend whispered.

Jan almost looked like she was going to break out into a smile but just looked down.

  "Sure." She turned on the car as we got in. The ride back to school was quiet, considering the fact that we had two drunk girls, two girls that almost got raped, and one girl that got two driving tickets. 

  "Thanks, girls. We'll see ya'll later." And with that, the drunk girls slid out of the car. 

  "Don't explain it now. Nope. I really do not want to know." Jan cut us off before we could tell her about our night. 

J and I looked at each other and just shrugged. We weren't gonna be the ones to tell her about the dudes we met. 

When we got to her room, Jamille sped over to Jan's computer. 

  "January! What the hell is this?!" Jamille pointed at January's laptop, finger shaking. 

  "Uuuhhhhh..." January looked at me and I backed away, shaking my head. 

  "It's that dating site.... Plenty of Fish?"