"What else needs to be done?" Cora asks as she looks at Fandral, Fandral pulls out a piece of paper and reads it.

"Streamers are done, we need the carpet drawn from the throne room entrance all the way out to here, then place the giant vases on either side of the archway, the archway still needs to be put up, the fireworks display for after the ceremony needs to be in place and ready to go once the signal is given." Fandral says, as he looks between Cora and the others.

"There is still a lot to do." Andre states, Fandral nods and walks up to Cora.

"At your parents request, they would like you to handle Eluf during the initial ceremony. Your mother would also like it if you were the one to escort her down the aisle." Fandral says, Cora's eyes go wide as she process what Fandral has said.

"She wants me, to walk her down the aisle? And take care of Eluf, during the ceremony. Who wants to be on baby duty, while I walk my mom down the aisle?" Cora turns and looks at her friends, both Andre and Peter take big steps back, leaving Olivia front and center.

"Oh no, you two don't." Cora says and waves her pointer and middle fingers toward the boys, who slide back into the spots they had just been standing in.

"If these two want to be wimps, and not step up to the plate, then I'll do it." Olivia says and crosses her arms, while she rolls her eyes.

"Dad, I need to borrow Eluf for a second." Cora mentally says, then Loki appears next to her holding Eluf.

"Testing to see who won't make him scream during the ceremony?" Loki asks, Cora nods her head, then takes Eluf from Loki and walks up to Andre. Looking terrified, Andre stiffly holds his hands out.

"Dre, it's a baby. Not a football, curl your arms inward." Cora instructs, Dre straightens up and does what Cora says, Eluf looks at Cora as she places him in Andre's arms, immediately Eluf begins to wail.

"Well, Dre is a no go." Cora exclaims as she quickly takes Eluf from him. She looks at Peter and he begins to quickly shake his head. Cora laughs, then gets in front of Peter and holds Eluf out, Peter sighs and holds out his arms. Eluf whimpers as he is placed in Peters arms, Cora takes one step back to see how Eluf will react. His reaction is the same as it was with Andre.

"Peter is also out." Cora states as she takes Eluf, he begins to fuss and Cora shakes her head at him.

"Hey, you don't need to scream. I'm only going to be away from you for a few minutes. Then once my job is done, you'll see me again. This is only practice." Cora coos at Eluf and gets him to calm down, Cora looks up from Eluf and to Olivia, who smiles as she watches Cora interact with Eluf.

"You ready, Liv?" Cora asks, Olivia steps up to Cora and holds her arms out the proper way. Carefully, Cora hands Eluf to Olivia, then takes a step back. Eluf begins to whimper, and Cora steps back up, until Olivia brushes her pointer finger over Eluf's cheek. Eluf instantly calms down at Olivia's touch.

"Looks like we found the one that will handle Eluf, while you help your mother out." Loki says as she walks over to Cora and Olivia. Cora nods as she steps back up and takes Eluf from Olivia.

"He's actually cute, when he's not screaming, and giving everyone a headache." Thor says, just as Thor slightly insults Eluf, an apple flies through the air and hits Thor in the back of the head. Thor's face is one of shock as he looks around for who could have thrown the apple. He glares at Loki, who shakes his head.

"That was not my doing." Loki says shocked, as it gets quiet, Eluf giggles. Everyone looks at him, and Cora looks down at him to see his tiny hands glow a light green color.

A Child of Mischief (Loki/Avengers story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें