"I gotta hand it to you, this is not what I was expecting. Oh well, more fun for me I guess," Hyunjae said with a grin as he drew his sword.

"Stay behind me," Yeonjun whispered, letting Wooyoung go and pushing him behind his back. Wooyoung stumbled slightly and almost fell down but he steadied himself by placing his hand on the wall. Yeonjun quickly unsheathed his sword and narrowed his eyes, facing Hyunjae.

"You want to get to him, you're gonna have to go through me," he said icily.

"With pleasure."

~~~~~

"Your Highness, we're coming up upon Aurora," one of the Knights said, riding up to Hongjoong's side. Hongjoong took a deep breath and glanced to the side where Yunho was riding beside him.

"It's going to be ok," Yunho whispered softly, noticing the worry in the Prince's eyes.

"San, Mingi," Hongjoong called, the two quickly riding up beside him, drifting closer.

"San's still hurt, I don't want him in the very midst of the fight. You two try and find Wooyoung alright. Call for help if you need it," Hongjoong said.

"We will," Mingi nodded.

"And San, remember what I said earlier. If you aren't able to protect yourself, do your best to get to me or find one of the others," Hongjoong said. San nodded quickly, knowing Hongjoong wouldn't take no for an answer because he wants to keep them all as safe as possible.

"Be safe," Hongjoong whispered.

"KNIGHTS OF FANTASIA, DRAW YOUR SWORDS," Hongjoong yelled. There was instantly the sounds of dozens of Knights unsheathing their swords.

"REMEMBER MY ORDERS AND ATTACK," Hongjoong yelled again. The Knights then instantly surged forwards, spurring their horses on to ride into Aurora. The second the town came into view, they saw the Balhae Knights. There were many of them, at least 30 and probably more throughout the town but Hongjoong was confident in his Knights, they could win this fight and protect their Kingdom. Some of their Knights were on horses, others on foot but the Fantasian Knights continued onwards. Hongjoong pat the neck of Alexa softly, praying that nothing would happen to her in this fight. When they finally made it to the enemy Knights, the town erupted with the sounds of swords clashing and men yelling, blood spilling to the ground. A sword came swinging towards Hongjoong but before he even had the time to deflect it (which he could easily do), Yunho was cutting in front of him and blocking it himself. Hongjoong rolled his eyes at his guards protectiveness, even at a time like this when it was obvious he was going to have to fight. He pulled off to the side quickly, engaging with another Knight, their swords clashing as they blocked each other's strikes. Hongjoong eventually got the upper hand and managed to slice through the other Knights stomach and knock him off his horse. He barely had a second to react before a sword was aimed right for Alexa's neck. Hongjoong gasped he blocked the sword before in turn, lifting his arm and slicing their throat. He grabbed the reins and dragged the horse back quickly. He swung his leg over the side of the horse and dropped down, tapping her backside softly.

"Go," he said quickly. Most Balhae Knights are on the ground and he can fight just as well without a horse. There were at least six of the Knights running straight for him and he winced slightly but seconds later there were hooves clunking behind him and Jongho landed beside him, having noticed the Prince alone.

"Shall we Your Highness," the younger said with a grin. Hongjoong gave him a small smile and the two of them ran forwards, engaging the Knights. They ended up back to back, Jongho making sure to keep Hongjoong protect and Hongjoong looking after his kid. Hongjoong was doing well, managing to kill one pretty quickly and disarming another. He was about to kill another one when there was a sharp sting on his thigh, making him cry out. Jongho panicked when he heard Hongjoong's cry. He had killed 2 people already but there were six to start with. He spun around quickly, wrapping an arm around Hongjoong's waist and flinging him back off to the side where he knew he had already killed everyone. Hongjoong tripped and fell back, landing on top of one of the dead bodies. Jongho was quick in killing the last two standing before hurriedly dropping down beside the Prince.