Chapter 12: The settling.

Start from the beginning

Soon they started to eat and shared with each other, it was not enough but at least their hunger lessened.

"So let's look around and see where to sleep." Taehyung said and the youngest nodded before following him who already started to walk upstairs.

On the groundfloor, there was nothing really special, just a living room with a bathroom and the kitchen.

Soon they arrived upstairs, it was all dark. The lights switch couldn't be seen so the three of them pulled out their phones and turned on the flashlights.

Afterwards, they started to look around as there was a long ass corridor with 2 big rooms by each side. Unfortunately there was no light, so they couldn't see everything properly.

But it was clear enough to see the dust and the old furniture, making this house less empty. "We have to find the best room possible to sleep." Y/n said while looking around, almost tripping over a little rock which had no fucking use in this farmhouse.

Soon they entered a room and saw nothing, it was empty. Just a chair in the corner and a few boxes which they had no idea for how long they have been put here.

"Not even a bed?" Taehyung scoffed while throwing his head back. "There is no way that I sleep onto the floor." He added at the end but ended by getting shushed by the mint haired guy.

"Just close your mouth, I already feel not well in this house." He muttered in annoyance and they walked to the second room which also had nothing special expect a dressing table.

The 3rd one also was none of their use. This time they stood in front of the 4th door and breathed in, keeping an hope to see something which could help them to sleep this night.

The mint haired guy entered in at first and looked around only to see 2 mattress. Taehyung also peeked through his shoulder and smiled widely.

"Yes!! We will not sleep on the floor at least." The boys were squealing over this news, meanwhile, Y/n was behind them.

Standing and waiting for them to do something further, she looked around with her phone's light. She scrunched her nose at the state of the house, it was too much to handle.

Suddenly, as she was also trying to peek into the room, jumping behind Taehyung's frame, she felt a wave of scent and air pass behind her.

She froze on her spot, processing what happened then quickly turned around. "Someone was there, I felt it."  Her breathing became heavier and she couldn't help but to clinge into Taehyung's back.

On the other hand, Taehyung almost flinched before turning around and seeing Y/n's sweaty and breathless state.

He frowned in worry "Y/n, what happened?" She slowly looked up at him then around before backing away from him "I sensed something, so I got s-scared..."

He wanted to laugh, thinking that it was a lame joke but her state wasn't letting him do so. She really looked frightened.

He soon sighed "Don't worry, it was maybe an hallucination." Suddenly Jungkook came out of the room, speaking "I put the mattress down, onto the floor. And they seemed not that bad, so our night will be at least at peace."

The duo nodded and they brought all of their bags upstairs before entering in the room. Putting their languages into a corner, they took out the necessary things that they needed to sleep.

They had 2 blankets and 1 pillow, well that was not enough. They could've bring more but they were not expecting this place to be this dirty and almost empty.

Jungkook soon took off his hoodie as he was feeling hot, they couldn't open the window as it was broken and was sealed with a sealing glue, and was left in his sweatpants and tank top.

Taehyung also took off his jacket, adjusting his t-shirt afterwards. And here was Y/n, who was just sitting on the corner of the mattress.

She was feeling nervous "I wasn't hallucinating, there was really someone. But will the guys believe me if I tell them this again?" A sigh left her mouth and she tried to forget everything before laying down.

The boys also joined her, by falling onto the mattress and groaning "Arghh, I'm tired." "And so I'm." The blue haired guy replied before he could close his eyes.

Jungkook was sleeping on the left side, as Taehyung was in the middle and Y/n was at the right side. The boys shared the pillow as Y/n said that she didn't really need one.

And one blanket was taken by Y/n as the boys shared one. Even though their muscular bodies didn't fit in, it was more important for Y/n to have a blanket for herself.

They made sure to stick their both mattress with each other so the 3 of them could fit on it, and looked like it worked.

Now they tried to sleep and so Y/n.

The whole surrounding was full silent, not even a sound of the wind or anything else. It was a little creepy tho.

The boys already seemed to drift into their dreamland, but Y/n was not feeling good, she felt a strange atmosphere enveloping her body.

It was like she was feeling a suffocating presence, a presence that would only bring negative vibes.

She started at the wall in front of her as the moon shone onto it just like a video projector through the window, across it.

She seemed to be lost in her thoughts, when suddenly a figure walked past the window, reflecting a shadow on the wall to which she was staring non stop.

She widened her eyes out of fear and her eyes became glossy when she felt her heart thumping.

"No, no, no. This time it was really someone!!" 

TBC❤️❤️

Sorry for the mistakes...