chapter I

Saint seiya does not belong to me, none of its characters. They are the work and property of Masami Kurumada.

🦦🐣🦦🐣🦦🐣🦦🐣🦦🐣🦦🐣🦦🐣🦦🐣

The noises of the cars when traveling through the streets resonate constantly, as much as you want the noise to disappear, you cannot do it, you have raised the volume of your cell phone player to the maximum and even so you can hear the conversation of the two girls who are sitting next to you waiting for the truck that would finally take you home to rest. You turn your gaze to the sky, you find very few stars and the moon is hidden somewhere in the star plane, you smile internally when you immediately recognize the constellation of Orion and the Great Bear, although you know that they are the only two constellations that you know how to recognize in the astral plane.

The truck finally arrives at the stop and you go up to take a seat in the back, the two girls continue talking about their boyfriends, you frown when you see that they have sat in front of you, you open the window and try to let the air that hit your face to distract you from that conversation.

When you finally get home you realize that you are totally alone, because the lights inside and outside are off. You open the door and you don't actually find anyone. You head to your room and turn on the light, immediately putting your backpack on the floor and beginning to take off your black dress pants and plain white blouse. You take the navy blue shorts and the red shirt with the long Coca Cola logo that covers your shorts and take a seat at the desk to turn on your computer. You look back at your bed, verifying that your laptop is there and sure enough there it is.

Your gaze goes to the mirror of your dresser and you observe yourself in detail, you stand up forgetting that you were going to turn on the CPU. You look at your long dark brown hair, almost black, take a strand with your hand and see it in detail, it is perfectly cared for, shiny and silky, completely straight and long, so long that it goes a little past your waist. You look at your eyes, the same color as your hair, but without that shine, devoid of life... something that no one had noticed. You observe your shoulders, the neckline, your arms and face; They are more tanned than normal. You look at your body in detail, the occasional tiny slice is noticeable on your abdomen, you sigh... you continue to observe... your height... You fall on the bed, analyzing again why at 23 you are still a girl who has never in her life Have you ever had a boyfriend, attributing it mainly and solely to your height... of course, guys prefer their girlfriends to be at least 1.60 tall, but you... you're 1.75 tall, enough to be a model but being a size 9 no one would take you into account , saying that you're not pretty at all or that's how you consider yourself. You lie back in bed and close your eyes to rest so you can finish whatever it was you were going to do on the CPU.

~2~

You just left your boss's office, because you had been late for work and that was cause for attention. You enter the office which is full of young people who are dedicated to answering calls, you go to your cubicle and put on your headband to start receiving calls.

-Hears…. "-" - your partner next door calls you

- What's wrong Luis? - you answer by placing the audio on mute so that the person on the other side of the line does not hear you

-How was he with Lozano?

-Well, more or less, he just told me not to be late again- you returned to the call – "I'm taking it for a moment, please don't hang up"

-"Sure miss, don't worry"- you heard that they answered you to put the mute back on

-Well, Alexia was also late and she didn't say anything to him- Luis told you and they both looked to where the aforementioned was to see how she and your boss were laughing