Rosie and Nixie ❤ Raspberry and Peaches

Start from the beginning

"Of course it is"

Rosie and Phoenix ordered their respective milkshakes and were waiting for it to be brought as they were talking about how Phoenix school is going. As Rosie brought up a topic "So any boys I should threaten? Or is it girls?" Phoenix laughed "Nobody you need to handle, though there is guy who is irritating me to the ends of the world" Rosie turned serious "Who is he? Is he bothering you? Or is he proposing to you every minute?" Phoenix shook her head " His name is Damon White. No, he is not bothering me just infuriating. And also no that is one of my friends who does that to another one my friend" Rosie relaxed "Right. James and Lily, right?" "Mhm, you need to know what he did in fourth year, so during the first day of breakfast he stood on the table and started reading a poem to propose to her and I still remember the words...."

As they talked, their milkshakes arrived. Tasting the deliousness during 3:34 in the morning made their day better

"Okay okay, my turn. Truth or Dare Raspberry?"

"Truth, my lovely Peaches"

"Boring "  "Fine, Dare"

"Good girl, so I dare you to ring someone's door bell till they turn on their lights and open the door then leaving a note saying 'Annabelle is onto you' while making sure I am in safe distance"

Rosie looked at her curiously while being creeped our"Did you just plan this or did you think about this before"
Phoenix had thoughtful look on her face "No, it is maybe the fact that it js 3:45 AM making me think like this"

"Peaches, I am not doing that dare"

Rosie was in front of a random house as she started ringing the door bell with an A4 sheet in her hand with a creepy handwriting of "ANNABELLE IS ONTO YOU" with a small bloody hand print in the end. She rang the bell multiple times till a bedroom's window showed that they switch on the light. Rosie could hear that person cursed whoever the person ringing the door bell (which is, her) and from the voice she is hearing it is probably a woman in mid-twenties Maybe.

As Rosie heard her about open the door she vamp-sped away, leaving the A4 sheet, towards Phoenix who was hiding near a tree, watching the woman. Phoenix "shhhh"d her as she watched the Random woman look at the paper in cofusion and picked it up as she read it, they watched her go pale and looked her surroundings creeped out. The random woman took the paper as she went inside calling out "David!! I'm scared!! You don't have to sleep on the couch anymore just wake up and come to my room with me! And leave the lights on!!"

Phoenix and Rosie hold their laughter but failed miserably as they burst out laughing "Oh god, the poor woman she must have been traumatised" Rosie wiped her tears "And it is all because of us"

"What did I do?"

"You were the one who gave me the dare"

"But still, You did all the work"

"Phoenix you gave me puppy dog eyes just so I would do it, my evil little mastermind"

"I did, didn't I?"

They both start laughing again

"Who buys Milkshake at 3:30 in the morning?"

"Phoenix and Rosie do"

"But how did they get it?"

"Rosie. Vampire. Powers. Compulsion"

"Ahh. I understand now but can you explain so the readers who didn't watch the show understand"

"Sure, so according to the 'The Vampire Diaries' storyline, the vampires have powers like healing and they can walk in the sun only if they have a magical ring or accessory for it but the original vampires (the first ones to ever be the vamps) can walk in the sun without those rings. And they (all the vampires) have the ability to 'compel' the humans meaning they look into your eyes and say what they want you to do and you do it, kinda like imperious curse bult minus the wand. Again the Vampires can only do it to humans or non-supernatural but the Original Vampires (as they are more powerful) can 'compel' the vampires too. Have I missed anything?"

"Yeah, the history of Civil war. I asked you to tell them how they got their milkshakes at 3:30 in the morning, not the bloody vampire history"

"What can I say? I love vampire diaries"

*Facepalms* "I give up being the narrator, author find someone else"

Author's note
Sorry I know it's been a while since I updated. So as an apology here is a Phoenix and Rosie moment. As my Term-I exams are near it will again be a while but don't worry after exams I have holidays so I will update during that time. Savvy?

Phoenix : you know,  one of these days I am gonna actually kill you so I don't have to worry if you are dead or alive but kidnapped.

Stacy/Rosie : and we will continue the story with a happy ending

Phoenix : where I won't be sad all the time

Rosie : and where I won't be'

Me : don't dare finish the sentence and spoil story Rosie Elliots or Stacy Rivers. Besides if you kill you can't continue the story as you are just part of my imagination.

Phoenix : *gasps* How dare you?!

Rosie : - thinking we are just a part of you two brain cells pity imagination *with same amount dramatics as Phoenix*

Me : *unimpressed* that's it. Time out go to your rooms

Rosie :  you can't make us-

Me : *holds my writing book up*

Bothe of them :  Alright, alright. We are going.

Regulas : I was wondering Tulip, where are their rooms? You send Phoenix to her room almost everytime

Me : well sweetie, them "going to their rooms" means I am going to sleep as they are part of my imagination, they pop up in my mind with their opinions when I am awake but as I am sleep means they are in a time out

Regulas : that weirdly makes sense. I guess?

Me : don't worry your pretty little head about it. Go to sleep while I try to...

1713 words