KNB Boys As Boyfriends Ft. Chubby GF (First Years)

Start from the beginning

• A fucking tease
• Throws out comments to toy with you
• Becomes bashful when you voice affirmations of any type
• PDA consists of kissing you and pinching your cheek
• Loves to show you off, especially in front of his fangirls
• Nicknames for you: Beautiful, Sunshine, Baby
• Nicknames for him that he likes: KiKi, My Baby, Buba

~~~~~~

You were trying to get your homework done, but a certain Blonde was sulking next to you. Now and then he would even sigh loudly, just to get your attention.
"Buba, is there a problem?".
"Yes, there is. How long are you going to be?". You sighed as you turned to look at him.
"I'm almost done. I just need to complete this page then we can go on a date. Can you please wait a bit longer?". Kise sighed dramatically again before answering, "Fine. But I want a kiss for every minute I had to wait.". You just roll your eyes with a chuckle.

Midorima

• Surprisingly, romantic • Likes to walk you to school and home• Brings you your lucky item in the form of charms for your charm bracelet since you can't be bothered to keep up with every day's lucky item• Likes to eat lunch alone with you since h...

• Likes to walk you to school and home
• Brings you your lucky item in the form of charms for your charm bracelet since you can't be bothered to keep up with every day's lucky item
• Likes to eat lunch alone with you since he has to deal with Takao every other time of the day
• PDA consists of mainly hand holding with the addition of him kissing your hand before a game and you pecking his cheek after it
• Nicknames for you: My Dear, Honey, My Love
• Nicknames for him that he likes: Buba, Bae, Shin (But you mainly call him by his first name)

~~~~~~

Midorima was walking to the lockers when he found you tying your shoes. You felt a tall presence and look up to see your boyfriend.
"Hi, Shintaro.".
"Hello, My Dear. Let me switch my shoes then we can go.". The male did just that before grabbing your hand as you walked out.
"Did you want to study at the cafe or at home?" Midorima asked a few minutes into the walk.
"Let's go home. I don't have much money for the cafe.". The taller boy hummed as he adjusted his glasses.
"Alright. But first, let's get boba. My treat.". Your eyes shot open as you look up at him with pure joy.
"I love you.". Midorima smiled as he replied, "I love you too.".

Takao