Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief

Start from the beginning

Rosé finishes singing and watches the two people who were left clapping at her. She smiles sadly thinking about the New Years time when there were more people who cheered for her. The two people came and praised her and paid her as well. She politely thanked them and started cleaning up. That's when she hears a voice.

Jimin- So you're back.

Rosé- oh... uh... hi.

Jimin- are you ok?

Rosé- yeah. Yeah I'm fine.

Before Jimin could say anything else, Rosé quickly leaves. Jimin wondered what was wrong with her but decided to leave the matter.

—————————————————————

*7:30 pm*

Hoseok and Jimin were sitting on the bench at the park near Acre Apartments. Jimin realized that Hoseok has not eaten anything since morning. They had to skip lunch as they didn't have money to feed two people. But with their hard work, they managed to earn a few more just as dinner rolled around. Jimin didn't want his hyung to stress himself anymore so he decided to get some instant ramen from the nearby convenience store.

—————————————————————

*convenience store*

Jimin picks two ramen cups and walks over to the resister. He spots a similar man he always sees during his pickups.

Jimin- Hi Mark hyung!!

Mark- Hi Jimin! How are you?

Jimin- really hungry!!!

Mark- well let me scan those for you and then you can make it at the station.

Jimin- thanks hyung!!

Mark scans the ramen cups and tells Jimin the price who pays the price and walks over to the making station. He boils the water and pours it on the cups. After 5 minutes, he takes the ramen and walks to the park when suddenly one of the ramen cups get snatched from his hands. He shouts out to the person and runs behind them. He manages to catch up and snatch the hoodie off the person. He gets shocked seeing who it was.