𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒

Let's just pretend the premiere still didn't happen alr?

KATHY woke up from her alarm that she added , she checked the time and it reads 4:35am

KATHY woke up from her alarm that she added , she checked the time and it reads 4:35am .

She sighed then got up choosing out an outfit too wear for her morning walk, she chose a white lululemon jacket paired with black sport shorts.

She put them on her bed then headed too the shower , having a quick cold shower too make her more energetic since she is half asleep at the moment.

After the cold shower  she got out drying her hair then putting in a high ponytail and wearing the clothes she chose ten minutes ago,

Then she went downstairs, her whole family was asleep so she had too be quiet carful too not wake anybody up, she took out of one of the cabinets in the kitchen her white hydro flask and filled it with iced water since it's the best for a nice morning walk.

She grabbed a cliff Proteine bar and wore her jogging shoes, taking her dog 'lola' with her for a walk too , not forgetting too text her family group chat that she had gone out for a walk so they don't get worried if they don't find her in the room , even tho she goes out everyday.

She stepped out the house letting the crisp September morning air hit her , she smiled .

She walked out from her house too a near park waving at a few neighbors who she passed by , as she was walking she bumped into someone.

" oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Kathy apologized quickly too the person who she bumped into, "no it's okay I wasn't seeing where I was going !" The person who now Kathy took a look at who seemed too be Madeline McGraw?.

Kathy frowned her eyebrows together, " wait aren't you Madeleine?" Kathy asked her and she smiled at her , " and your Katharine!" The brunette smiled at the other.

Kathy nodded at her, " well what are you doing in here?" She asked Madeleine, " ouch, you don't want me too be here?" Madeline joked as kathy widened her eyes, " no , no nothing like that!" Kathy said , " but still what are you doing here?" She asked her.