in the middle of the night.

18+ scenes blew,if you're not comfortable with,Please leave

〢𝖨〣𝃢 ׂ ݂〢𝖨〣𝃢 ׂ ݂〢𝖨〣𝃢 ׂ ݂〢𝖨〣𝃢 ׂ ݂〢𝖨〣𝃢 ׂ ݂

"Ahah!..f-fuck!..Fuck!..
Y/n!." A shriek rang out from deep in his throat as his hands ran along his hard cock.

Beads of sweat cascading down his six pack abs, his hips jerking forward desperately just for you, your name falling from his lips like soothing magic words to sickness, antidote, yes he is sick of you and desperate for you.

"So wet for, so needy for me, for me alone." He muttered as his hand revealed his swollen pink tip as he speeded up his pace, his eyes turned to the back of his head and mouth gaping as his sweat-drenched chest rose, throwing his head back in deep ecstasy.

His black hair clinging to his sweaty forehead while letting his swollen red lips tremble moan from his constant biting on them, he had reached an undoubted state of frenzy.

"Fuck, I need you, I need every inch of your fuckin body, your tight pussy, your fuckin sweet mouth, fuck!!!". He growls loudly after the load of white liquid seeped on the bed sheets, smoothly sliding down his bare thighs."

He began to exhale faintly as his chest rose and fell in the intensity of the stimulation he felt, his length hanging in the open and exposed to the night air, covered with his seed that spread over most parts of his toned body.

He sighed as he got up from his bed towards the tissues to clean himself with them, he pulled the tissue to wipe all the remnants of semen that had smeared him slowly.

threw the tissue into the basket and returned to bed lying on his back, put his arms under his head and stared at the ceiling in the middle of the dark room where some of the moonlight seeped From the window to help him see his room well.